The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season VII Sign-Up Thread

So I take it Season VI is officially over as of yesterday? I glanced at the IC thread. Now it feels less odd then, having the next Season Sign-Up/OOC thread up. :oldrazz:

Right listen up guys, the new thread it up.

I'd like everyone to read that first post, this is mainly Keyser Soze's idea.

The point of that post is for it to be the starting point of an arc involving heroes and villains fighting for possession of Kimberly, for whatever reasons.

It is entirely up to you if you want to hop into this arc, don't waste time pming saying "Hey, is it okay if I join in?". Bar the next few posts, me and Soze have not planned anything. It could go any which way.

The point of it is pure fun, to have a lot of battles, to explore the characters feelings towards the arc, and mostly to bring players together.

This is by no means meant to be a massive arc that will take up the whole season. It will go on for as long as it needs to, judging by how much fun players are having, and we do hope you have fun because this was kind of an RPG saving idea, designed to just be a big bit o fun, nothing too demanding that makes other players trail off reading other posts etc.

Seeing as Magneto's going to be involved, it would be cool to get the X-men fighting for her too in a classic romp, but its up to you guys.

Hope you like the idea, get involved if you want to!

I don't really think Echo should be under villains. If there is no Walking-The-Line slot, then put her under hero.

Afterall, the Echo arc was a misguided attack manipulated by Kingpin.

I'll agree we've had some bad spots but it certainly doesn't need saving :huh:

Well I mean its designed to help it get back to the glory days, just some good ol' fashioned fun.

Well, that's my first Doctor Octopus post up. It feels weird, posting in Marvel without Bullseye. I'd very much like to know what you guys think of my take on Doctor Octopus. I was kinda intimidated writing it, as Doc Ock's take on the character was so good, but I hope you guys liked it.

Well, that's my first Doctor Octopus post up. It feels weird, posting in Marvel without Bullseye. I'd very much like to know what you guys think of my take on Doctor Octopus. I was kinda intimidated writing it, as Doc Ock's take on the character was so good, but I hope you guys liked it.

Good work, sir. :up:

Also, first MK post up. Let me know what y'all think. :yay:

Also, again...Echo shouldn't be under Villains.

Sorry, that was me. :o As I told you via PM, I know nothing about her. Saw the Kingpin mentioned in there and took a shot in the dark. I'll fix it soon. :csad:

Sorry, that was me. :o As I told you via PM, I know nothing about her. Saw the Kingpin mentioned in there and took a shot in the dark. I'll fix it soon. :csad:

I told everyone that Canadians are as dumb as Maple Syrup, but nobody listens to me.

She tried to kill Daredevil, but that was because Kingpin told her that he killed her father when it was infact Kingpin himself. Then she shot Kingpin point blank in the eyes. He was blind for a while. Course, my post also serves as a little factoid of stuff about her for those who don't know her much.

First Kaine post of the season is up.
Just so everyone knows, I totally had Venom160's permission for the massive bunny. :word:

Ace posts by everyone so far, Spider-man9X17, your story is really compelling.

MARVEL RPG SEASON VI

Screen Name:
Apprentice

Character you would like to play on Earth: Norman Osborn, also known as the Green Goblin

Powers: Superhuman strength, durability, agility, stamina, intellect, and reflexes, as well as a regenerative healing factor - all of which are effects of the Goblin serum. He also utilises a vast array of Goblin-themed weaponry, most notably a glider which grants him flight.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Watchman did some great stuff with him, and left him in the hands of the authorities. This is a fantastic place for him to be left off, and he's now ripe for further character development.

2. I don't normally play villains, and if I do, I don't play them very well. However, Norman is one of my favourites, and I've never taken a shot at him before, so...

3. He balances out well with my first character, Wolverine, in terms of power and allegiance.

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG: A heap of Goblin weapons. A character that'll make sure you ever quite know whether he's a psycho or not.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Once or more in a solo arc; as many times as required in a team-up.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

104245-green-goblin_400.gif

I take it Mastermind is dead in this RPG since he was killed off in the comics in the 90's?

Check out the latest Wasp post....Janet has just sent the word out to reform the Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"