The Hip Hop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Venom said:
I totally agree. You know what I'm really sick of? These goddamn "dirty south" "crunk" so-called rappers. They have no talent whatsoever, and yet their music is all you ever hear on the airwaves. And they have nothing interesting to say at all. Not just that, but their music just sounds annoying. Mike Jones is a perfect example. And Trillville, and Lil Jon, and Lil Scrappy, and Petey Pablo. Can't stand any of them. I think the industry's dying, and it's their fault.
westcoast coming back this year

dr dre Detox
DPG album
game( i guess)

WuTangDisciple said:
Don't say that again. Please.
Hush. :o

He may not be the most original rapper out, but he does have great skill on the mic. Nowhere near the leagues of Big L, Nas, Rakim, or whatever, but skill nonetheless. Plus when he wants to, he can spit out a killer flow. :up:

ManHunter said:
you forgot the ying yang twins, i hate those bastards with a passion

I'm with ya there. Ying Yang Twins, Lil' Jon, Triple Six Mafia...it's all horrific music that people seem to eat up these days.

Back to the topic though, for those who enjoy true hip-hop, what do you think of JayBlaze?

ManHunter said:
you forgot the ying yang twins, i hate those bastards with a passion
Thank you. I knew I was forgetting to mention somebody.

BK said:

He may not be the most original rapper out, but he does have great skill on the mic. Nowhere near the leagues of Big L, Nas, Rakim, or whatever, but skill nonetheless. Plus when he wants to, he can spit out a killer flow. :up:
Sure, but his content is just like 50. Not acceptable in my book.

Captain_Obvious said:
nah, it's because I have different taste than you do.
I agree. His statement was out of line. Allow me to apologize for him.

BK said:

I agree. Game's got potential. His constant name-dropping gets kind of annoying, but he's definitely got skill.

WuTangDisciple said:
Don't lose hope. Support underground rap artists. They're what should be the future of hip-hop.
Yeah, you have a point. Half of the underground artists are better these days, anyway.

WuTangDisciple said:
Sure, but his content is just like 50. Not acceptable in my book.

nope

WuTangDisciple said:
I appreciate the concern but you don't need to apologize for that kid.
He's usually asking for some attention, that's all ;)

AmerikazMostWanted said:
who ever haten on game need to hear is three hundred bars and runnin mix tape
And if they wanna hear a sick flow:

Round Here Remix w/ Dipset
Dem Boyz Remix

I always find my head bobbing when his part comes on. :up:

What happened between the Game and G Unit anyway? Anyone have the full scoop?

Who cares what happened between 50 and Game. It was most likely for publicity anyway.

I like Run DMC and Biggie but I still remain a loyal fan to the rock/metal/punk genre...

You know what they said:
RUN DMC - King's of Rock.

I love Biggie's rap voice, but I like what Pac had to say more. I like em both, but oh well.

WuTangDisciple said:
I love Biggie's rap voice, but I like what Pac had to say more. I like em both, but oh well.

I'm not the one to care much for what the artist has to say...if I like his/her style or sound I'm hooked, but thats just me.

As for Tupac...I liked some songs such as.."California Love" and "Brenda's Got A Baby"( I did like this one and liked it's story.)

WuTangDisciple said:
You know what they said:
RUN DMC - King's of Rock.

lol what do YOU know about being a wudisciple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"