The Horror Thread - Part 7

What's on the horror watchlist for 2019?

At the moment, I can only think of Us and IT: Chapter Two.

Been catching up on some horror from last year - Summer of 84 was great. Hell Fest was alright.

You Might Be The Killer is like Friday the 13th meets The Mask and probably has the catchiest credits song I've heard in a while.

Just watched trailer, holy s**t, concept + FK + AH = gotta see, like NOOOOOOWWWW !!!!!

Looks like UK distributor Second Sight has picked up the rights to Dawn of the Dead. Finally! :D

I rented every Friday the 13th because id never seen them and probably because I'm not a slasher horror movie fan, but in my marathon I made it to part 5 and couldn't continue. It's the same exact movie over and over. Not a big fan of this franchise. Jason's look is cool but on average i have to give each movie around 3/4 out of 10.

I rented every Friday the 13th because id never seen them and probably because I'm not a slasher horror movie fan, but in my marathon I made it to part 5 and couldn't continue. It's the same exact movie over and over. Not a big fan of this franchise. Jason's look is cool but on average i have to give each movie around 3/4 out of 10.
I’d say you are missing some of the best. 6 has a way more comedic tone and a great soundtrack by Alice Cooper. 7 is the best Jason look, and is basically Jason vs. Carrie. Jason X is ungodly stupid but so entertaining. And Freddy vs. Jason can be pretty dumb but a lot of fun.

Looks like UK distributor Second Sight has picked up the rights to Dawn of the Dead. Finally! :D

I'm gonna have to double dip on this, ain't I?

They just released a trailer for A Haunting At Silver Falls 2...a sequel that no one asked for to the AWFUL movie from 6 years ago.

The ONLY good thing about the first film was the charisma of star Alix Gitter...so of course they replaced her with some other actress playing the same role.

They just released a trailer for A Haunting At Silver Falls 2...a sequel that no one asked for to the AWFUL movie from 6 years ago.

The ONLY good thing about the first film was the charisma of star Alix Gitter...so of course they replaced her with some other actress playing the same role.

Yeah remember the first one was on Netflix and I made it about 10 minutes in.

Just watched both unfriended films back to back. Not bad. Enjoyed the first better though. Probably not a good idea back to back because by the second one the original idea at first wore thin. Wish there was more horror though. Both films are around 6

The autopsy of Jane doe is on Netflix. Worth checking out. 7/10

Finally got around to seeing the new Halloween movie.

I thought that it was okay for the most part...a few of the typical slasher nonsense stuff. Not as much blood or onscreen kills as I thought there'd be. For me it really fell off the rails in the third act. I saw a story the other day that the director or producer or someone like that was explaining to people that what the Dr does actually makes total sense and that people criticizing his decisions just need to pay attention to the movie. Well...I paid attention...and still hated it. And then Laurie's plan was ABSURD. It was basically just her throwing herself at Michael and hoping to not get killed over and over again. It was decent, and a big money maker, so I guess it hardly matters that I thought it was dumb.

Also, I found this movie the other day and am completely dumbfounded as to how this movie could have existed and I've never heard of it until now. Completely ridiculous, and highly recommended!

I hated that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"