The Hotties of Dragonball Appreciation Thread!!

IMDB.com seems to say that's just a rumor. They really should hire that little ho Jamie Lynn Spears. The role of Bulma wouldn't be too much of a stretch for her.

IMDB is a horrible source of information check out the set pics thread there's VIDEO of her in costume and they introduce her saying Emmy Rossum who plays Bulma

IMDB also had Joon Park as Yamcha and James Kyson Lee rumored to be Yamcha. LOL

IMDB is a horrible source of information check out the set pics thread there's VIDEO of her in costume and they introduce her saying Emmy Rossum who plays Bulma

As in the official movie website? If you don't hear it from the horse's mouth I wouldn't believe it. Seriously, I can't see a classy girl like Christine Daae playing that **** Bulma.

She's playing Bulma. Variety and Hollywood Reporter reported it months ago. She's blogged about it herself. She's on set in mexico filming RIGHT NOW. :huh:

Back on topic

nerbleemmyrossumseventejz0.jpg

Meh, it's too bad none of the guys in this movie really do anything for me. They're all too skinny. Plus most of them are just way too young.

And this dude is playing Yamcha? :up:

Lets hope he can act as well as he looks.

yeah....kinda weird how Yamcha's 3 times as built as Goku. we'll get to see his acting in Speed Racer before we see him as Yamcha.

Chow Yun-Fat, James Marsters and Joon Park are too young? LOL

How old is Joon Park?

Thats not old

<---27 :(

:wow:

:word:

At least this movie will have some nice eye candy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"