The HULK Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
The green beast was just confirmed for this film. Woooo!

I think it's important to use the Hulk well in this and not just as a random cameo or to boost up the BO for a Thor film.

That said... It is incredibly cool that they are in some ways, treating CBMs the way they do guest starring in the comics. With CBMs being common place now, why not have films like CIVIL WAR or BATMAN V SUPERMAN or a Thor film with Hulk guest starring? That is very cool.

But the use of the guest star has to be done elegantly. Especially since outside of Loki, Thor's other supporting characters and above all, Sif, haven't really been given their due.

The more we learn, the better I hope it sounds as to what Banner and Hulk will mean to the larger plot.

I'm excited for this, and since it's unlikely we'll get Herc anytime soon I'd be interested in seeing if perhaps they can apply that love/hate bromance with Hulk in the role. Plus the idea of Hulk facing off against a legion of Surtur's demons side by side with Thor has me salivating..

As a Hulk fan, I was disappointed in his role in AOU, especially as in his one moment to shine he got sucker punched.

But hearing he is in Ragnorak has me very excited for the film, even more so than I was before, hope he kicks major ass.

So we've got Iron Man in a Cap movie and Hulk in a Thor movie... interesting.

Iron Man 3 wasn't a proper buddy movie, so I hope this one can do that genre justice. Hulk and Thor haven't been on the best of terms, so that's already a better start for the typical two people who don't like each other but are forced to work together trope. With IM3, Tony and Rhodey were already best friends.

I'm guessing we'll get another Hulk vs Thor fight, but they'll team up by the end of the movie. We certainly don't need them at each other's throats for the whole movie or on opposite sides, otherwise this just becomes another Civil War or VS movie.

I hope the Hulk will speak this time round. He didn't say a word in AOU, when in fact I was hoping it would go the opposite way with him having more dialogue than the Avengers.

I guess more Ruffalo is good but Id rather see a Hulk solo film

So now that Hulk is in, it would entirely fitting in this movie for him to do his thunderclap, which we haven't seen since Ed Norton's Hulk did it in TIH.

So now that Hulk is in, it would entirely fitting in this movie for him to do his thunderclap, which we haven't seen since Ed Norton's Hulk did it in TIH.

Hopefully, one of the best moments in TIH for me, can't believe they haven't used it again. Especially against the Chitauri and Ultron drones.

I hope the Hulk will speak this time round. He didn't say a word in AOU, when in fact I was hoping it would go the opposite way with him having more dialogue than the Avengers.

I agree, they also missed a golden opportunity to show the Banner/Hulk conflict by showing the visions Wanda's attack caused

i'm almost certain we are going to get the hulk actually talking in this one.

thor took off for asgard in AOU. around the same time, fury told natasha they possibly found hulk's plane. i think both events occur at the same time and something happens to transport both of them to the same planet.

Man, seeing Hulk in a setting where there are other huge creatures with incredible strength and power will be spectacular. He'll face a challenge, for sure.

Hopefully, one of the best moments in TIH for me, can't believe they haven't used it again. Especially against the Chitauri and Ultron drones.

In that scene at the end of the Avengers when he's surrounded by the Chitauri and they're all firing at him, he should've thunderclapped then. It was an optimum moment. Instead they just left it at a loose end and didn't show what happened.

We haven't seen a thunderclap from this version of the Hulk at all, so I'm curious to see how he'd do it.

Man. So there are a few things bound to happen. A Hulk vs Thor fight probably. Hulk isn't gonna get the better of Thor in a Thor movie, not sure how that would go. Perhaps they won't fight.
If the Valkyrie and Enchantress rumors are true. Great. We just need Surtur. He hasn't been mentioned in these rumors, hopefully it's just due to secrecy

In that scene at the end of the Avengers when he's surrounded by the Chitauri and they're all firing at him, he should've thunderclapped then. It was an optimum moment. Instead they just left it at a loose end and didn't show what happened.

We haven't seen a thunderclap from this version of the Hulk at all, so I'm curious to see how he'd do it.

Definitely, or even in AOU in the circle scene when the drones are charging at them and they are protecting the core, then would have been great as well. I really hope we see it at some point as it has been missed.

and how bout thunderclap + actual thunder??
Thor and Cap had a couple awesome team-ups in AoU, and he and Hulk had one good one in Avengers, so hopefully they come up with a couple fun team-up moves for them

for anyone who played Ultimate Alliance, what was their combination move in that game?

and how bout thunderclap + actual thunder??
Thor and Cap had a couple awesome team-ups in AoU, and he and Hulk had one good one in Avengers, so hopefully they come up with a couple fun team-up moves for them

for anyone who played Ultimate Alliance, what was their combination move in that game?

It was lame. They alternately jumped and pounded the ground about 5 times before hitting it together

oh that is lame

it'd be cool if, like, Thor throws the hammer and Hulk catches a ride on it, turning him into cruise-missile Hulk
kind of an inverted fastball special

oh that is lame

it'd be cool if, like, Thor throws the hammer and Hulk catches a ride on it, turning him into cruise-missile Hulk
kind of an inverted fastball special

With some crisp CG that'd be Glorious. I agree Hulk needs to use the thunderclap again that is one of the best scenes in incredible Hulk. Glad well get some more hulk before IW hope this film is as great as we all know it can be:sly:

As a Hulk fan, I was disappointed in his role in AOU, especially as in his one moment to shine he got sucker punched.

But hearing he is in Ragnorak has me very excited for the film, even more so than I was before, hope he kicks major ass.

I thought hulk was great in AOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"