The Hype Coloring Book

That Ninja Turtle is great. I thought that there wasnt much to do on it. I was thinking of it only as a straight up cartoon. That watercolour look is very creative.

I can't find any and I was wondering if you could put up a flash line art if you come across one

That Ninja Turtle is great. I thought that there wasnt much to do on it. I was thinking of it only as a straight up cartoon. That watercolour look is very creative.

that's the fun of this thread. seeing everyone's depictions of the line art.

some people have done some things i never would've even thought about doing. i think stuff like this, learning and observing others, will make us all better

i've been hijacked :zomg:

you guys are stealing my thunder :csad:

Dr. Strange by Jason Baroody:

vwy3ol.jpg

ilfvdj.jpg

One of my own:

2heg9e1.jpg

biqtys.jpg

:huh:

I'm not sure I get this post. This is CC's gig.

Guys if you have lineart you want in this thread SEND IT TO COMIC CHICK lol I really think she should be the only one posting it , because she makes better suggestions.Plus if everyone posts line art it just gets confusing.

Really quick, scrappy 30 minute colour. Havent done any lineart colouring in MONTHS, need to get back into it methinks ;)

great job BB

i agree, you def need to get back in it, miss seein ya around the fanart section

i made a coloring thread like the other one just for us fan art users at the hype to post our own stuff.

i thought it'd be easier to get answers that way, and then we have a separate thread for our own fanmade stuff, and then the thread for the pros stuff.

here's the link, so be sure to post some of your stuff!
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=297247

Wow Ed. the Watercolor look is amazing. Is there a different technique as opposed to regular cging? if there is, please drop me a pm telling me your secrets :D:D:d

Its no secret Syncos, I just colored Don like I normally would've and used these watercolor samples I found on the web as overlay layers.
dsample2.jpg

wtercolor.jpg

dsample1.jpg

Its no secret Syncos, I just colored Don like I normally would've and used these watercolor samples I found on the web as overlay layers.
dsample2.jpg

wtercolor.jpg

dsample1.jpg

oh man. I should have caught that. What a delightful bit of scheming.

thanks for all the tips you've been sharing Ed. i've been learning a lot from you

this post has been bumped to next page

I know it's a little late to post this but I just found this thread a week ago. I just finished this

DevilHulkcolor.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"