The Hype Mole 3: "Numbers"

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
mole33.jpg

The Hype Mole Mission 5: "Numbers"

The rules:
11 players are chosen, one of them is an Other. The Other is a double agent within your group that is working to take out you all one by one while trying to keep their identity a secret. Each mission has a reward in the form of a clue to the true identity of the Other amongst you. It is the Other's job to thwart or sabotage any efforts at uncovering their identity. After each mission, a quiz about that mission and the Other's involvement is issued and the player with the lowest score is executed. In the event of a tie for last, the pm(s) first received will take precedence. The Other will always score 100% and will therefore not be eliminated. Quiz scores or answers will never be given after any mission.

At the end, 2 players remain. It is then up to the 9 executed players to submit their vote as to who they think the Other is. If the majority chooses the Other, then the survivor did a good job at uncovering their identity and therefore wins. If the majority chooses the survivor, then the Other did a good job at keeping their identity a secret and therefore wins.​

Your outcome in this game is solely up to you. There is always more than one way aside from mission clues to uncover the Other's true identity. So, be vigilant, pay attention, and always mind your surroundings.

Remember, only stuff given or sent by myself or Spider-Fan is official. The main rules about this game is that there are none. Lie, cheat, backstab, or slither your way to the top! Each mission will have its own set of instructions that will be outlined.

Glossary for dumbies:
Other = mole
Survivor = rest of you

Sad sad day to see Dark Helmet gone for good. He lasted longer than I thought he would, especially since he didn't know time zones. We are now down to 7.

Anyways, it is time for you all to venture out into the island. You have met Ms. Rousseau who has been living on the island for years. She has survived because she knows her way around and has made many many traps all over the island to protect herself. While everyone else is out looking for Walt, you all have been charged with helping out Rousseau. On the grid are 7 other DHARMA stations, you have already been to the Swan. Locke made the Swan explode so that clue is no more:wow: At these 7 other stations, are Egyptian codecs that you must decode. Of course, their are many traps to hinder your progress. Some of the traps are even deadly and can remove you from this mission. One of the stations even contains a computer that will allow you to chat with whoever is on the other end. If you find the location of the statue on the grid then you will get the entire hieroglyph sentence.

The 7 codecs will be hieroglyphs that make a sentence. The sentence describe an Egyptian god or goddess. At the end of the mission, each of you will pm me your answer. If you are correct, you get the clue. You can all work together to help each other out by sharing or you can be greedy. Each of you will start out by picking 3 squares. Post what 3 squares you want. This will go for 3 rounds and the next round will begin after those squares are revealed. This mission will begin at 10 pm CST today, Wednesday and will end at 12 pm CST Thursday. You get 3 lives so if you pick 3 death traps, you are out so be careful and have fun!

rousseauo.jpg

The Players
Asteroid-Man
Majic Walrus
Chewy
Dark Helmet
The-Dark-Knight
The Squirrel
Rocker22
SsM
Ahura Mazda
Nell2ThaIzzay
KALEL114

updatedmapb.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds good.

Last edited:
Doh! I thought it started at 9.:O

Last edited:
I don't think it starts for another 40 mins.

And since there are 3 rounds, I don't think we can pick all three at once.

My bad. He originally said 9 earlier today and it got stuck in my head.

Each of you will start out by picking 3 squares. Post what 3 squares you want. This will go for 3 rounds and the next round will begin after those squares are revealed.

Did I miss read it then? 3*7*3=63

Last edited:
It starts at 10pm cst. I'm glad I wasn't alone. :csad:

3 rounds of each of you picking 3. Squirrel's math is correct.

Since The-Dark-Knight won't be on tonight since he lives elsewhere, I will do y'alls tonight and then we will resume when he gets on.

The same ****ing numbers I picked before.

29 43 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"