The Hype Mole 3: "The Cost of Living"

I will go for

1 ration card = +1 on a quiz
2 ration cards = mole clue

Wow. We are all pretty similar. That's weird how we all ended up on this isle together.
Before my my wife ran off and disappeared, we had huge blow out over something that I'm not comfortable talking about right now. It's been 6 months, but I can't lose hope.

FYI. If you guys find my carry-on bag, let me know. My new manuscript is in there. And since my laptop is lost and probably ruined, it's the only copy I have.

Funny that you are throwing around accusations, especially since we still don't know your name. Plus you are the one that has already made a threat toward us.

Touche.

Well, Jake, I'm Malcolm. Malcolm Shell. Like most of you, I was on that plane for a woman. I had to cut my vacation in Sydney short because of some bullcrap on her end about me being emotionally distant or some feminine junk like that. You know how those women are. Nag, nag, nag. Emotionally distant? What the hell is that anyways? What, she wants me to cry on her shoulder every night about how I haven't talked to my dad in a couple years? I knew I should have just ignored her b.s. and enjoyed my vacation.

So what happened? Did that silent stranger (A-Man) get in your way?

I have no damned clue what happened to him or who took him out. I slept out on the beach that night to make sure I was far, far away from the rest of the group, and whoever it is that's trying to take us out.

But, the fact that there is somebody trying to take us out, you'll forgive me for being a bit untrusting of all of you. One of you wasn't on that flight, and one of you is trying to take us all out. "All of us" includes me, and I'm going to make sure that I don't get taken out. So apologies if I don't shed any tears over the rest of you.

FYI. If you guys find my carry-on bag, let me know. My new manuscript is in there. And since my laptop is lost and probably ruined, it's the only copy I have.

Manuscript? You some kind of writer there, Jakey boy? What you writing?

Touche.

Well, Jake, I'm Malcolm. Malcolm Shell. Like most of you, I was on that plane for a woman. I had to cut my vacation in Sydney short because of some bullcrap on her end about me being emotionally distant or some feminine junk like that. You know how those women are. Nag, nag, nag. Emotionally distant? What the hell is that anyways? What, she wants me to cry on her shoulder every night about how I haven't talked to my dad in a couple years? I knew I should have just ignored her b.s. and enjoyed my vacation.

Well now she's physically distant from you I guess too. You know your anger indicates that you cared for her pretty deeply... Right?

No evil shenanigans yet? You people dissapoint.

Well we still have time for evil shenanigans to take place.

No shenanigans, I think everyone is the other.

I'll have:

Yes. I'm a copycat.

New scorecard...updates in bold

Dark Helmet - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
The-Dark-Knight - 3
The Squirrel - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
Rocker22 - 3
SsM - 3
Majic Walrus - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
Ahura Mazda - 3
Nell2ThaIzzay - 3
Chewy - 3
KALEL114 - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)

You guys are boring :cmad:

You get the SF Seal of Approval for using Scrubs as opposed to the lame SR pic :up:

Cause as we all know, SF hates SR :o

Someone be evil right now :cmad:

Our players are too nice chase :o

I would do something evil but I don't want to out myself as the mole!

I'll be original and take

I will take a mole clue and +1 on a quiz.

Dark Helmet - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
The-Dark-Knight - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
The Squirrel - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
Rocker22 - 3
SsM - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
Majic Walrus - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
Ahura Mazda - 3
Nell2ThaIzzay - 3
Chewy - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)
KALEL114 - 0 (purchased +1 on mole quiz and mole clue)

SsM and I will steal one ration from Ahura Mazda.

ah ha. i see not everyone is to be trusted... i would like to be different. can i use 2 cards to get +2 on a quiz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"