The Hype Mole 3: "This Place is Death"

Can you wait until around 5 or so to send them out.. I'm kind of at a major disadvantage because I won't be around a PC portal again until after that.

Sorry for being difficult, I have to go now!
!

The quizzes and clue won't be out until tonight anyways as I said earlier.

Excellent,

I'm back now.

I think one of the years on the quiz is wrong.

I think one of the years on the quiz is wrong.
No it's not.

By the way, those that got all the correct answers on their challenges were pm'ed a fourth of the clue. You obviously have to put it together to figure it out.

We're missing 1 :cmad:

I can confirm to the other survivours i know who the mole is, if you dont want to know i suggest you dont click-

It is either- Rocker22
SsM
Nell2ThaIzzay
KALEL114

I know that will shock some of you but dont say i did not warn.

Just hope i helped the remaining survivours.

The island is a lonely place with out you my friend. You were Charlie to my Hurley.
:(

Well one person is holding up the quizzes so it looks like the mission won't run today. What other day and time frame would everyone be up for? The last mission will be fast and furious or slow and tedious depending on how smart you are. But, the first person there wins so I want everyone to have a fair chance.

I am open to anytime. Just tell me when. :up:

If I make it to the next round that is. :(

I can do it tomorrow afternoon. That is the only time I will be free :(

The island is a lonely place with out you my friend. You were Charlie to my Hurley.
:(

Very kind words i miss the game, hoped i'd be in longer and hoped to be in the final 3 with yourself and the mole. :yay:

Thursday would be best for me probably.

I can do it tomorrow afternoon. That is the only time I will be free :(
Well then, it is settled:

It will not be tomorrow afternoon because you are the mole's 8th victim:csad: You made it to the final four though...bravo sir, bravo. But, we have one more mission to weed out the baggage.

Well then, it is settled:

It will not be tomorrow afternoon because you are the mole's 8th victim:csad: You made it to the final four though...bravo sir, bravo. But, we have one more mission to weed out the baggage.

Now this is how the game should have been. When you have one guy ruining things for others he becomes the next victim, If you want the feeling of being on an isolated island you have to act like an evil bastard like this. Keep this in mind for the next game

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"