The Hype Mole: Friend or Foe

So does anyone think they know who the mole is for sure yet?

Who went through and just guessed on the quiz and hoped for the best or did y'all look through this thread and connect some dots? Also, did anybody talk outside of this thread?

Well..I looked through the thread...and maybe some talking.

Who went through and just guessed on the quiz and hoped for the best or did y'all look through this thread and connect some dots? Also, did anybody talk outside of this thread?

Of course we all guessed. It was a ridiculous quiz about stuff nobody cared about. Is this game going to be based primarily on these quizzes? If so then here's a spoon... eat my butt... and all that jazz. Yes, I'm beefing. Go suck an Eggyman.

Is it against the rules too talk?

Also, did you get my quiz Chaseter? I'm just making sure.

Of course we all guessed. It was a ridiculous quiz about stuff nobody cared about. Is this game going to be based primarily on these quizzes? If so then here's a spoon... eat my butt... and all that jazz. Yes, I'm beefing. Go suck an Eggyman.
If you bung out I swear I will beat you down:cmad: Each mission has a clue about the mole and there will certainly be extra curricular opportunities to get some very good info as well as some twists and turns to finding out who the mole is. The quiz will get easier as more and more people are eliminated, narrowing the field.
Is it against the rules too talk?

Also, did you get my quiz Chaseter? I'm just making sure.
Against the rules to talk to who? No I did not get your quiz.

I know who the real mole is mwahahahaha but does the real mole know that I know mwahahahaha

no it's not against the rules to talk i don't think. and honestly i think i did alright on the quiz, i mean, if i know what i think i know. :o:huh:

edit: did you get my quiz?

Nevermind..I'm ******ed...I sent mine too Deep Thinkin'.

Dear RedvsBlue.

Shut up, no offense, but if your gonna act like that the entire game we might aswell all team up and eliminate you :cmad:

Sincerely, Your's Truly.

Psycho Symbiote

:oldrazz::o

I just noticed...I never watched 'The Mole' when it was on television.

Some future missions will have y'all teaming up and being forced to work together and a couple of pretty interesting choices you all must make together.

Was RvB hired by the mole to disrupt things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"