The Hype Mole: Friend or Foe

*unbuttons pants*

Close your eyes, kiddos. RvB and I need some alone time. :ninja:

Oh dear gawd...this page has tivo written all over it.

We still need a few people's quizzes and it is now bed time so we will reveal who is staying and who goes home tomorrow. I have a weekend life so no missions this week. We might have one Monday but as TDK opens next week the hype will be going down faster than 40 year old women at a backstage party for Bon Jovi.

You've got some problems if you're having such a tantrum over not being chosen to the play this game.

Or maybe Im just posting here because I can :o Im giving up on trying to join in on Hype games if you must know so now Im just posting random stuff :o

so im still trying to figure out what the clue was in this mission. im not even sure there was one since the mole wasnt even picked until it had already begun. anyways, if anyone feels like trading theories PM me. :o

You've got some problems if you're having such a tantrum over not being chosen to the play this game.
Nobody was chosen...they were picked over their ability to use the search function and google:o and to have more effort than to put 'I don't know':woot:

so im still trying to figure out what the clue was in this mission. im not even sure there was one since the mole wasnt even picked until it had already begun. anyways, if anyone feels like trading theories PM me. :o
There wasn't a clue as the mole may or may not have given away a lot of information. The next mission will have a clue but I guarantee it will not be obvious. Good night ladies.

We still need a few people's quizzes and it is now bed time so we will reveal who is staying and who goes home tomorrow. I have a weekend life so no missions this week. We might have one Monday but as TDK opens next week the hype will be going down faster than 40 year old women at a backstage party for Bon Jovi.
that Bon Jovi's one dreamy motha'-*****a'. :o
bon_jovi_jon.jpg

Nobody was chosen...they were picked over their ability to use the search function and google:o and to have more effort than to put 'I don't know':woot:

That means he's a bigger failure than I thought before.

How dismal.

That means he's a bigger failure than I thought before.

How dismal.

Or maybe I was just to lazy when I saw the questions they were. Google is ironically my homepage by the way :o & I did use it for the question that turned out to be Harry Potter related. Not a failure just lazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"