The Hype Mole Mission 10: Pictionary

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
hypemole1.jpg

Hosted by chaseter and Eggyman!!!

For those that do not know the premise or the rules of the game:
15 players are chosen, one of them is the mole. The mole is a double agent within your team and is selling secrets to an enemy power. Each mission has a reward in the form of a clue to the true identity of the mole amongst you. It is the mole's job to thwart or sabotage any efforts at uncovering their identity. After each mission, a quiz about that mission and the mole's involvement is issued and the player with the lowest score is executed. In the event of a tie for last, the pm(s) first received will take precedence. The mole will always score 100% and will therefore not be eliminated.

At the end, 2 players remain. It is then up to the 13 executed players to submit their vote as to who they think the mole is. If the majority chooses the mole, then the other player did a good job at uncovering their identity and therefore wins. If the majority chooses the non-mole player, then the mole did a good job at keeping their identity a secret and therefore wins.​

Your outcome is solely up to you and not an alliance or other players. There is always more than one way aside from mission clues to uncover the mole's true identity. So, be vigilant, pay attention, and always mind your surroundings.

Remember, only stuff given or sent by myself or Eggyman is official. The main rules about this game is that there are none. Lie, cheat, backstab, or slither your way to the top! Each mission will have its own set of instructions.

The players:
The Squirrel
Thor Odinson
The-Dark-Knight
The Last Son
Captain Planet!​

Mission 10: Pictionary

You all let Scarlet Spidey die...for shame on you all. Anyways, it is now down to only 5 players and one of them is still that bastard mole. You all have failed the last 2 missions and therefore lost 2 important clues. You had better hope the remaining missions offer enough clues to help you pinpoint the mole and to bring enough evidence to light to pin the blame on the mole.

This mission is simple. I will post sets of pictures and you must determine the word or phrase that the set makes up. For instance, if I posted a picture of a foot and a picture of a ball...then the word would be "Football." After the correct word is determined from each picture set, I will then give one picture that corresponds to the larger pictionary clue to the mole's identity. I once again need you all to select one player to post the final answers. If they are correct, I will post the larger picture clues in here on the second post. Have fun and good luck. This mission ends Wednesday at 7:00 pm CST before Lost comes on because I will be busy for like 3 hours then:o

Last edited:
Presentation1-10.jpg

Alright get to it!!!

Last edited:
This sounds like a lot of fun! I am pretty good at Pictionary.:o

I nominate Captain Planet!

Last edited:
I hope I made those challenging enough. 3 sets of pictures so that will be 3 total unique words or phrases. The ones you get right, you will get a larger picture for a very important mole clue. The larger mole clue is 3 pictures that make up one word so you might be able to figure it out with just 2 correct.

#1 Targeted Two Face

Last edited:
Of course all of this hints to The Joker. :cool:

so...The-dark-knight is the mole?
Unless 2 is hinting the Last SON. but i can't think what everything else means if that was true.
and the earlier clues hint to TLS so I'm stumped.
Untill TLS can tell us how chuck norris hints TDK or TDK tells us how the above clues hint to TLS I'm stumped.

Unless 2 is hinting the Last SON. but i can't think what everything else means if that was true.
Untill TLS can tell us how chuck norris hints TDK or TDK tells us how the above clues hint to TLS I'm stumped.

I wouldn't read too much in it. I don't think these answers are meant to be the clue. We will get the mole clue separately I think after we nominate someone and they post our answers.

Thanks Squirrel. To speed things up, I change my nomination to myself as captain.

Pic #7 is a sun. Need I say more?

BTW, I nominate The-Dark-Knight.

Nothing you say ever makes any sense.

So this is like Survivor with a different name huh?

So this is like Survivor with a different name huh?
What game on the internet is different than certain amount of players enter and one is the winner? I have outlined the differences of this game and IMO this game requires much more intellect and relying on yourself as opposed to others.

Soooo, can we go ahead and nominate someone? Please.

Will squirrel be on before the deadline? I'm on right now someone just give me a vote so I can post the answers. Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"