The Hype Mole Mission 6: Mole Hangman

Does anyone else have letters for the large clue?

Not sure. Would be nice to start filling the blanks though.

Is the larger clue a famous person as well?
No hints for the larger clue:o And yeah I skipped one letter for SsM but that tricky bastard caught me:csad: I AM THE MOLE! Anyways, I triple checked the rest of you and we are still good:cmad:

No hints for the larger clue:o And yeah I skipped one letter for SsM but that tricky bastard caught me:csad: I AM THE MOLE! Anyways, I triple checked the rest of you and we are still good:cmad:

Plot Twist!!!:wow:

I suppose if we all work together for the larger clue.. Even if the mole tries to screw us over.. Everyone else will have all of their letters in and we could most likely decipher the words without his/her letters...

Ok i officially suck at hangman. Shalli say my goodbyes now or hope one of the other guys is a bit worse?

I suppose if we all work together for the larger clue.. Even if the mole tries to screw us over.. Everyone else will have all of their letters in and we could most likely decipher the words without his/her letters...

Not to to mention if the mole gives us duff letters and we all work together and say what letters each of us get we can work out what the letters were the mole gave us hopefully catching him/her out.

I love it when my children learn to work together :heart:

So does anyone else have letters? If so please post them. Thanks.

Not to to mention if the mole gives us duff letters and we all work together and say what letters each of us get we can work out what the letters were the mole gave us hopefully catching him/her out.
True.. but we all have to come to the agreement first. I don't want to throw the letters out there to be later burned by someone who wants to be selfish. We're all pretty much in this together.. -1 for mole

I think the Mole might just say they didn't get there puzzle solved, so not to look suspicious.

I didn't put a time limit on this but I will end it tomorrow at noon.

Number 7: I
Number 21: I

Time is up. You can work out the larger clue in here and quizzes will go out tonight. I warn you, it would be to your benefit to figure out your clue and the larger clue.

I can help anyone who needs it. also I'll post my big clue letters when I get back from the POst Office.

I figured out the Large clue! And with it perhaps the Mole's identity......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"