The Hype Mole Season 1 Finale

I wish it were closer too. Then I could say that you lost by a 'Nose'.

Though actually this still works, as it were. :o

You realize if I lose, it's not just me that loses, it's everybody else too.

I kind of felt bad doing this but knows probably hadn't followed the rest of the game after his loss from not turning in a quiz so oh well.

Hurm.
I wasn't aware we, the contestants were permitted to vote.

I'll just save my vote, should I even need to use it, to when the game gets close.

Less that two hours to vote ladies.

ok this is the only Mole thread i've read, and after all the whining i've seen in the subsequent pages of this one, it will probably be the only one. has it been like this throughout?

i don't care who the mole is. Peter Parker, thank you for not shouting "i'm not the Mole" around every corner, or by putting it in your sig.
also, thank you for not called people "mentally challenged" for their voting choices. in the good ole days, if someone were to call someone that, and the insulted complained to a Mod, the person who called them challenged were banned

asteroid man, whether you are the mole or not, i don't care. but the need to put in in your sig, and to make some of the comments you did, kinda took away from the fun of the game it seemed.
also, you seem a whole lotta impatient, which is why it's probably a good thing you decided to drop out of Survivor. You probably would've been one of the first voted off, and, if Norman has a Last Man Standing Challenge (which i really hope he doesn't), you would quit as soon as that challenge comes, which is all about time and patience.

so in summation; who's the Mole already?

Alright ladies and gentelmen and the mole, it is time to reveal who the mole is. This was a very close and an extremely interesting game from start to finish. The mole helped to shape such a fun first game and I thank them for that. Alright lets get down to the votes shall we?

The vote that counted for knowsbleed at the top of course went to:

Asteroid-Man

The second vote for whom people thought the mole was went to:

Peter Parker

chase, we can click on the poll to see how the votes went

CC, the poll only counted for one vote.

The third vote for the mole was casted against:

Peter Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics