The Hype Secret Society ( Information Uncovered By Mixairian & Hollow Wood Director)

this thread is freakin' old.

what's it doin' up here?

Here's a hint guys give it up already no secret society exists it was all another one of HWD bull**** games.

Movies205 said:
Here's a hint guys give it up already no secret society exists it was all another one of HWD bull**** games.
it wasn't.. I was part of it:o...

oh ****...

*runs away*

Tukiluka said:
I infiltrated the SHS on the orders of HWD and Malice in the Winter of 2002/early 03. It was made to look as if I was banned, when in actuality, I had to look like an outlaw if I had any plans of getting in. I was indeed admitted. After 3 months as Treasurer, I was promoted to senior Black Ops manager. There, my duty was to use propoganda and intimidation to to destroy, defame and annihilate certain members of the Hype. I was also in charge of contract jobs...getting a SHH member to do our dirty work without he or she ever knowing of their involvement with the SHS. In May of 2003, my mission ended, and I was recalled by Malice, and debriefed. Malice then took the information, and many high level bannings were soon made. Also, a watch list, and more active SHS Hunter Squad were convened by HWD. Many SHS members fell. After a considerable toll had been taken, the remaining members argued with each other about what had gone wrong, but by then it was too late anyway. SHS collapsed under it's own weight, and is only spoken of today by ex-members in shadows.

Fascinating...

um wow, I cant beleave I just read this whole thread

I only got through the first few pages.Anything good?

nope , I should have rather have read hypes hottest woman thread . :(

I found this using yahoo, I wonder if it could be bumped.

Edit:

Oh snap it can be. Booyah.

Rise from your grave Hollow Wood! Preach the gospel for the Evil One lurks once more.

I found this using yahoo, I wonder if it could be bumped.

Bah, Mix... Nearly everyone who knew about htis is long gone... Such as the secret society shall fade out of existence...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"