The Hype Secret Society ( Information Uncovered By Mixairian & Hollow Wood Director)

My sweet Hollow Wood must surely be about. And titillating Truthteller must be about. Darlin' Dew is always eternal. There are more, there be others, I call them forth!

The assemblage is taking a little longer than I hypothesized.

You can find most of your standard self-righteous "oldies" at LSP...

Someone didn't read the instructions:whatever:

Real men don't read. In fact, I have no clue what this topic is about. I'm just guessing and formulating random responses at the same time hoping they are coherent and within' context of the conversation.

I found this using yahoo, I wonder if it could be bumped.

Edit:

Oh snap it can be. Booyah.

Rise from your grave Hollow Wood! Preach the gospel for the Evil One lurks once more.

I can't believe you bumped this thread. lol.

You can find most of your standard self-righteous "oldies" at LSP...

Exactly.

I found this using yahoo, I wonder if it could be bumped.

Edit:

Oh snap it can be. Booyah.

Rise from your grave Hollow Wood! Preach the gospel for the Evil One lurks once more.

:wow: there's a search engine that works better than the Hype's own to find ancient Hype stuff... (I would have sworn this would have been on the chopping block when they cut out old stuff to solve the server lag problem)

My sweet Hollow Wood must surely be about. And titillating Truthteller must be about. Darlin' Dew is always eternal. There are more, there be others, I call them forth!

Ask and ye shall receive. :woot:

So was there really a secret hype society or what? I never really cared too much until just now. I remember there was a secret part of the community forum at one point but you had to have a certain number of posts to be a part of it. And I believe some jerk went talking about it to all the other members and they stopped it. Or maybe I was just kicked out. :csad:

So was there really a secret hype society or what? I never really cared too much until just now. I remember there was a secret part of the community forum at one point but you had to have a certain number of posts to be a part of it. And I believe some jerk went talking about it to all the other members and they stopped it. Or maybe I was just kicked out. :csad:

Perhaps there was, Perhaps there wasn't... :cwink:

Meh. Who cares. They're probably all dead or banned anyway.

Meh. Who cares. They're probably all dead or banned anyway.

Maybe they are, if they ever actually existed... Kids today... I put some hard work into figuring out hte secret... You kids today just want it handed to you:o

Maybe they are, if they ever actually existed... Kids today... I put some hard work into figuring out hte secret... You kids today just want it handed to you:o

Darn right we do :cmad:

HAND IT TO ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"