The Hype TV Club

Sorry accidentally counted Iceman saying he already watched those shows as votes. :hehe:
Ha, I mean I’d vote for WoT and MM just for others to see too. But I’m glad Succession is winning as it’s something I wasn’t expecting to be able make time to watch for a long time and it’s the only show one friend has seen for ages and has been asking me to watch.

Ha, I mean I’d vote for WoT and MM just for others to see too. But I’m glad Succession is winning as it’s something I wasn’t expecting to be able make time to watch for a long time and it’s the only show one friend has seen for ages and has been asking me to watch.
Yesssss. I'm like irrationally excited for the chance to watch this show with newbies for some reason. :funny:

Yesssss. I'm like irrationally excited for the chance to watch this show with newbies for some reason. :funny:
Is it like Suits? I’d never heard of it and thought my friend had got the name wrong if I hadn’t heard of it as they know nothing about shows usually.

Is it like Suits? I’d never heard of it and thought my friend had got the name wrong if I hadn’t heard of it as they know nothing about shows usually.
Oh God no. And I say this as someone who actually liked Suits for a couple seasons and begrudgingly saw it through to the bitter end: Succession is leagues above the very best of Suits in every imaginable way. It doesn't try to pretend any of its horrible protagonists are actually good people, for one. :hehe:

It's more like if Game of Thrones was written by people who actually understood the characters and set in the highrise boardrooms of NYC (with the occasional excursions to yachts and villas).

...Or Arrested Development, the non-cartoon version. Take your pick, lol.

Oh God no. And I say this as someone who actually liked Suits for a couple seasons and begrudgingly saw it through to the bitter end: Succession is leagues above the very best of Suits in every imaginable way. It doesn't try to pretend any of its horrible protagonists are actually good people, for one. :hehe:

It's more like if Game of Thrones was written by people who actually understood the characters and set in the highrise boardrooms of NYC (with the occasional excursions to yachts and villas).

As someone who hasn't watched the entirety of GoT, this intrigues me. :o

Ok, I’m definitely interested now.

I've watched too many things that are heavy or dark or cynical. I need a new show that's gonna make me feel warm and fuzzy... Or sad for a bit and THEN warm and fuzzy haha.

Anyone got any good recommendations?

I've watched too many things that are heavy or dark or cynical. I need a new show that's gonna make me feel warm and fuzzy... Or sad for a bit and THEN warm and fuzzy haha.

We’re watching What we do in the shadows now if you want a laugh. :D

Like Iceman said, our current show What We Do In the Shadows is hilarious fun.

Also, Ted Lasso and Parks & Recreation are my go-to “feel good” shows.

Like Iceman said, our current show What We Do In the Shadows is hilarious fun.

Also, Ted Lasso and Parks & Recreation are my go-to “feel good” shows.
Oh that reminds me, Ted Lasso needs to be my priority vote from now on. I’ve been obligated to watch that one. Just have to figure out how to sort out my Apple TV sub that came with my new phone contract.

I’m currently watching Yellowstone but would be up for Yellowjackets next. I’m starting to like yellow…

Also…Succession is the greatest show ever, I would pick it if I wasn’t caught up with all episodes already.

That's 6 for Succession and 5 for Yellowjackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"