The Hype TV Club

Yellowjackets was fantastic! And something I'd rather rewatch than the Bear. I forgot it had 2 votes already. :)

I thought Yellowjackets had 2 votes with me and squeekness lol. Anyway, I'm watching that next.

chris-hemsworth-shrug.gif
be7c6e249b0823fb276c50bf30bffbb8ca28002b.gifv

f7d35d1a3bc7601575bb16f251e3e9347f99b09e.gifv

0ea7e5ca77f3984a393505e30f798ad577960d36.gifv

Maybe I can manage both....

Requiem here we go...
Since we have an unbroken tie for December, I am just going to see The X-Files through and continue on with seasons 8 through 11.

I got sidetracked (again!) by a new show on Epix called SAS Rogue Heroes. It's created by Stephen Knight who did Peaky Blinders. I'm not much into war type shows but this has a wonderful streak of dark humor and a lot of familiar British faces. It's only six episodes so I hope to get back on track with other shows, including X-Files. :)

My TV watching got totally derailed. I'm losing Disney and Hulu next month so instead of watching shows I'm watching all the Marvel movies through. There's so many! I am sooo not a good TV club participant. :p

My TV watching got totally derailed. I'm losing Disney and Hulu next month so instead of watching shows I'm watching all the Marvel movies through. There's so many! I am sooo not a good TV club participant. :p
None of us are great at this, squeeks. :funny:

I do intend to get to Yellowjackets in the next week or so, though. :word:

None of us are great at this, squeeks. :funny:

I do intend to get to Yellowjackets in the next week or so, though. :word:
Once I'm done with movies I've got to watch Yellowjackets through before the new seasons starts. I forget too much.

Just finished episode 2 of Yellowjackets. :wow:

Misty's just a straight-up psychopath, ISTG.

LMAO at Misty waiting to kidnap Jessica with Phantom of the Opera blaring in her car. :funny:

NGL, I had no idea going in that half this show was set in the 90's, and I am living for this '90's soundtrack lol.

I just finished this whole season in one day. What a great show! There's soooooo much more going on here than I was expecting. :funny:

LMAO at Misty waiting to kidnap Jessica with Phantom of the Opera blaring in her car. :funny:

NGL, I had no idea going in that half this show was set in the 90's, and I am living for this '90's soundtrack lol.
That was a HUGE plus for me! I knew almost all the songs. :D I'm going to start my Yellowjackets rewatch today, I'm just about done with my Marvel movie watch-thru.

I'm on episode 8 of Yellowjackets and will finish this tonight. Even better the second time through. :D

Haha. I made a good start for the the first 2 or shows and then totally fell off and am now much further behind than I was despite watching a lot of stuff in between. Too much good new stuff came out!

I haven't finished season 1 of X-Files. Halfway through season 2 of Better call. Haven't finished season 2 of Longmire, Grey's Anatomy, or season 1 of the Closer I started. I struggle to finish things, lol.....

Either that or the shows aren't grabbing me like Yellowjackets, which I binged in two days, lol.

ABC is airing a new show next week called Will Trent. It's based on a series of books by Karin Slaughter that I love to pieces. Is it sad that I'm disappointed that it's being made on a network channel rather than Netflix? My biggest fear is that they will not be able to pull off a gritty police drama. :(

Further along on Better call Saul than I thought. I'm halfway through season 3 and I hope to finish it over the weekend. It will at least make me feel like I'm making progress, lol.

ABC is airing a new show next week called Will Trent. It's based on a series of books by Karin Slaughter that I love to pieces. Is it sad that I'm disappointed that it's being made on a network channel rather than Netflix? My biggest fear is that they will not be able to pull off a gritty police drama. :(
I just saw an ad for that on YT, and I dunno if it was just a bad trailer, but I'm afraid it looks like they've turned it into a pretty standard network procedural.

I just saw an ad for that on YT, and I dunno if it was just a bad trailer, but I'm afraid it looks like they've turned it into a pretty standard network procedural.
That's what worries me. Great source material, mediocre execution. :(

So either The Bear, Interview with a Vampire or Wednesday for January!

My vote goes to Interview with a Vampire, as I’ve been meaning to watch that one for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"