The Incredible Hulk Teaser Trailer Thread

Dammit.... I'm loving everything I see, but the Abomination looks SOOOOO messed up, and not in a good way.

I totally see Norton in the movement Hulk though. I really, really like that.

7/10 8 at best. After the first Hulk anything with the words Hulk and Movie makes me squirmish so yeah I need to see more but it looks good

here come the ang lee fanboys :whatever:

I think you misinterpreted the picture he posted. It was the '03 Hulk starring in awe at the new version....That's why he is saying "Woah"

I need to see the huge set pieces and tanks and helicopters in this before I am sold... just to bury the Ang Lee movie... if this movie can deliver like Ang Lee did in that battle scene then I am confident...

i just saw it in hd quality, my god this movie is going to kick soo much *%@.

they did a great job on making the hulk look a cross between the tv show / comic book.

Definitely a 180 turn from Ang Lee's Hulk (which I enjoyed very much), so it might throw some people off there. I'm not 100% sold on the movie, but I guess I'm still thrown off by the new tone of the film.

-TNC

this movie will blow tdk out of the water imo. the only reason tdk will be a huge box office success is because ledger died.

:dry:

There's just so much wrong with that post..

Anyway, trailer was neat, I suppose. But are they just expecting everyone to know the Hulk's backstory and origin or will it be shown/told in the movie?

I really liked it. I thought the effects looked nice and seems like the Hulk movie we should of had 5 years ago. I still like Ang Lee's movie, but this is what I really wanted.

Here he is... HULK SMASH

Hulk2.jpg

:dry:

There's just so much wrong with that post..

Anyway, trailer was neat, I suppose. But are they just expecting everyone to know the Hulk's backstory and origin or will it be shown/told in the movie?

All they need to know is he was exposed by gamma radiation and that's it.

Well keep in mind this was the Teaser Trailer not the Final Trailer.

Actually I think this is the ONLY trailer. There may be some tv spots, but in terms of trailer, this is it.

It makes me think there isn't really much story and only one real good action beat at the finale.

When you compare to the Iron Man trailer, it looks like there are at least 4 or 5 good action pieces in that one.

I'm not saying this won't be a good movie, but it doesn't have me sold. I'll see it regardless because I'm a fan, but I don't know if I'll like it.

I doubt that will be the only action scene..but how about Norton and the rest of the cast? Are you saying you only want action scenes in a film.
That would become quite boring....(I'm looking at YOU Micheal Bay!

No, I want a mix of both of course. I don't want Ang Lee's movie where it was all psychological for the first hour and everything was in the dark. But I don't want a Transformers either.

That was awesome. I love Ed Norton as Bruce Banner. I just hope that the trailer doesn't flatter to deceive...

i dunno, i'm just not feelin it. Looks good, i'll definitely watch it (probably opening night), but for some reason it just feels meh.

this movie will blow tdk out of the water imo. the only reason tdk will be a huge box office success is because ledger died.

Ok that was so wrong. People were looking foward to the TDK before Ledger died anyway and I still think it will be a better Movie than the Hulk. However I think the Hulk 2 will be a whole lot better than the 1st movie.

Can someone make direct links to IGN's hd downloads

WOW. It was absolutely ace. Completely exceeded my expectations. To be quite honest I'd say that Incredible Hulk trailer > Iron Man trailer.

Some great visuals and some great lines, so well done to Louis and Ed, very impressed.

9/10.

Based on the trailer; I can virtually envision how the entire film is going to map out. The best part about this one is that they're going for something incredibly simple. Society will try to rid of Hulk to begin with, Bruce Banner will respond, Hulk will save the day, everyone will love Hulk.

Simple, but effective.

Actually I think this is the ONLY trailer. There may be some tv spots, but in terms of trailer, this is it.

It makes me think there isn't really much story and only one real good action beat at the finale.

When you compare to the Iron Man trailer, it looks like there are at least 4 or 5 good action pieces in that one.

I'm not saying this won't be a good movie, but it doesn't have me sold. I'll see it regardless because I'm a fan, but I don't know if I'll like it.

No, I want a mix of both of course. I don't want Ang Lee's movie where it was all psychological for the first hour and everything was in the dark. But I don't want a Transformers either.

The action was non existent in this trailer... other than the guy getting thrown out of the window and Abomination running through the streets... a car chase and swat teams isn't going to get it done... look its Letterier... there is no doubt we will see some insane stuff... and while Ang Lee's movie looked very cartoonish at times... those tanks/helicopter scenes delivered... I hope this movie tries not only to duplicate and possibly exceed that... I am guessing Abomination is the last battle... I don't need the movie to be spoiled so don't let me know... but I want some major Hulk battles before that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"