The Incredible Hulk Teaser Trailer Thread

Wow I can't wait to see this hulk parody. lOoks hilarious!!

It's probably just me, but I'm not sold on anything. The whole thing just seemed like a TV special. i didn't like the way Abomination looks. He looks like a Zombie body builder. And couldn't the helicopter just land on top of a building? Or at least hover over the top of a building. I thought it was dumb that he jumped out that high.

6/10

Here he is... HULK SMASH

Hulk2.jpg

his skin color is definitely a cross between grey / green. :wow:

Looks good. I'm not 100% sold on the CGI, but I think that might just be the quality of the video.

Either way, it looks way more epic than the previous Hulk movie.

Having just seen it in HD, I retract my statement. The CGI, particularly on Abomination, is fantastic.

Ok that was so wrong. People were looking foward to the TDK before Ledger died anyway and I still think it will be a better Movie than the Hulk. However I think the Hulk 2 will be a whole lot better than the 1st movie.

it's not my opinion, i've even read it online and it's been stated on tv after his death. i didn't mean to sound as if i was degrading ledger in any way.

The CGI in the trailer looks MUCH better in HD. For some reason when it's scaled down it looks more cartoony than it does in HD.

I'd have given this trailer a 9 instead of an 8 if I saw it in HD first.

IT would be sooo funny to me if after they leap at each other they get into an intens tickle fight

I think Ang Lee;s HULK was very good movie.

But that... I know it's jus a trailer, but it looks so bad. And the last shor whent they jump at each other... so lame and cliche.

Having just seen it in HD, I retract my statement. The CGI, particularly on Abomination, is fantastic.

Yeah, people need to watch this HD to fully appreciate how good the CGI is. BTW anyone who brings IM's cgi into this need to consider it's probably harder to create organic looking CGI then inorganic.

wow, i never thought id get all hot an bothered looking at riplling muscles haha

It didn't blow my socks, but a meh trailer doesn't equal to a 'meh' movie. In fact, in my experience, movies with good trailers end up being not as good as i had hoped.

This trailer is way too late in the game. Should have come out in December. And by now, we should have gotten another.

Not bad, but not great.

10/10

I really like the CGI this time! And Ed Norton just fits perfectly, he truely is Bruce Banner on screen.

the music at the end really gets me going, it matches the mood so well.

And couldn't the helicopter just land on top of a building? Or at least hover over the top of a building. I thought it was dumb that he jumped out that high.

It's a scene from The Ultimates--Banner jumps out of a helicopter (though in the comic he was thrown out), and the stress of free-falling to his death transforms him into the Hulk just as he hits the pavement.

bad place for a 1st trailer that is not bad. Now the people whining about lack of marketing will be snowballed. LOL It's on. We have over 2 months more of Hulk marketing to go and that trailer was impressive to me. Iron Man, Dark Knight, Hulk, Indiana Jones, Potter, Narnia all in one year. LOL Amazing

Congrats, a good trailer. Too bad Dark Knight, Iron Man, and Indiana Jones got a multi-month head start. And once again, this flick still has to deal with a jaded snobs and ignorent aholes that regard the first film as this uber-failure that it really wasn't.

This film better have some good damn support to do anything. I'm not talking about fan WOM, I'm talking marketing that isn't going to balk at the last minute like the first film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"