The Infinite Crisis Thread (SPOILERS)

Isn't that Power Girl's official nickname?

I hope not, I was proud of myself for a little while there

Powergirl does have magnificent breasts (from the hetrosexual point of view of one gal to another)

Damnit, it's BARDA. Why can no one spell that.

And, yes, the concept of a 7' woman who looks like that it disturbingly alluring.

This is the internet... nobody spells anything right. For the record I do know it's Barda, not sure why I spelled it with a T. A 7 foot chesty woman would be fun to slow dance with :D

Wait something just struck me. If you remember early on there was talk about Kryptonite being stolen from Kord industries. We see the red cape at the end of the JLA run.....maybe Superman-2 is behind it, and somebody is working behind the scenes to get the Kryptonite to stop him? Man I can't wait until tomorrow!

Tamanon said:
Wait something just struck me. If you remember early on there was talk about Kryptonite being stolen from Kord industries. We see the red cape at the end of the JLA run.....maybe Superman-2 is behind it, and somebody is working behind the scenes to get the Kryptonite to stop him? Man I can't wait until tomorrow!

In OMAC Project # 6 I believe that Max Lord was said to be responsible for the theft of the Kryptonite. He was looking for a machine the Ted Kord had invented that was dangerous toward the OMAC's but it wasn't there. Lord then sold the Kryptonite.

And over in Batman Black Mask had it but The Red Hood messed up those plans and was seen opening the box of Kryptonite, and I believe that's the last we saw of that. :o

LinternaVerde said:
most of the batman villains didn't join the society: hush, joker, riddler, clayface...
hush is planning anything involving the clayfaces, researching his way on crisis and the disappearing of one of the clays. he and the riddler and involved with the lost of the jason todd body, so his back on gotham has a lot with they.

what if hush is the pre-coie batman?

TheIntellectual said:
I'd like to elaborate on the Jason Todd is Jason Todd from another universe theory... I think the same is true of Martian Manhunter.

IN JLA 119 martian manhunter states "You're..." right before being blown presumably to bits. I'd like to point out that the look on MM's face is not one of anger, but more of shock. Such as... "you're.... me".

or you're superman but old.. and from earth-2

Sentry2005 said:
i personally loved the name captain fantasti-breasts. patten it, or i'm stealing it for a name of a character in my comic!
patent?
whatsamatta non of yous guys can spel?

TheCorpulent1 said:
I doubt it. Loeb just wrote that story a couple of months ago in Superman/Batman.

Doomed_Hero said:
Well I just read the end of the JLA arc and looks like someone in a red cape is behind it all. Sadly thats all we saw before a major death. RIP
Who died who died who died? I've been cut off from the comic shop, I don't know about anything in the last month. Please tell me. I don't want to be surprised when I finally hit the shop tomorrow.

sikkbones said:
what if hush is the pre-coie batman?
Like Silver Age, or Bronze Age? And all of these explanations for Hush and Red Hood involving the Crisis leave one thing out: why would Bronze Age Bats have it in for Modern Age Bats? Like, that dude KILLS people.

OH MY GOD....

INCRCv2.jpg

Golden Age Superman and Lois Lane, and the Original Superboy. i think the guy in the gold is alexander luthor.

That my friend is happy days again where the Superman family once ruled DC :D I thought I would never see the day again.

They are saying the four of them not including Lois could stop the crisis anytime they wanted.

Uh...what? they're not really saying anything, just that the've been around and they know whats happening

All I want to know now is can I finally have my Superboy and The Legions of Super-Heroes book back? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"