The inTOXICATED DC Boards Lounge - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see that last episode of Flash, Spoons? You see the ending stinger? Did you see it did you feel that emotion.

Did anyone happen to watch Nightcrawler? I thought the premise was interesting, was hoping to catch it and Intersellar back to back this weekend, but it's already gone from my local theater.

I LOVED Nightcrawler. It's a great movie, although, it's not one you have to see in the theater. But when it comes out on DVD or Netflix, definitely give it a watch.

Interstellar on the other hand, is a movie who should definitely see in the theater, but it didn't necessarily do that much for me. I liked it, but I didn't think it was great.

I've had some friends who I generally have good alignment with movie taste wise who were pretty lukewarm on Intersellar, but I still plan to watch it today. First movie I've actually watched in theater for a long time.

Nightcrawler was really great but Birdman was incredible.

Yeah, I wanted to watch that, but my local theater didn't get it. Unless it's limited and moving to wide release or something, I probably won't get to watch it until home release.

Yeah there was only one theater that I've never been to that was showing it. It's slowly getting a wide release I think... you might see it next week if lucky.

I enjoyed Intersellar a good deal, very interesting movie.

I still haven't seen it. I plan to at some point though. Did you see it in IMAX?

No, the closest IMAX to me is about an hour drive away.

Yeah that wouldn't be worth it. Well hopefully I can catch it next weekend and somehow endure the 3 hour run time.

Talking about movies, did anyone watch A Dame to Kill For? I saw it's already getting a home release next week. I enjoyed the first one.

It's almost as good as the first one. Eva Green was great.

Btw a movie everyone should put on their radar is The Guest. It's pretty much The Terminator (84 version) meets Michael Myers (the original). The soundtrack is fantastic.

I saw Babadook a week ago, it was pretty great.

Kane had I as much time to watch movies like you do I would run a review site too.

I unlocked Red Tornado in the new Lego Batman game yesterday and got entirely too excited. I might be the only living person to kinda like Reddy.

You and his mother.

I've always wanted to get a LEGO Batman game. They go on sale very frequently on Steam for $4.99, but I've been iffy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"