The inTOXICATED DC Boards Lounge - Part 2

Aww i'm cool?!?!?.... Sweet.

I'll be the judge of that.

[blackout]And I judge you cool.[/blackout]

Dude I was seriously worried I wouldn't be cool.

Was there someone at some point in here that was waiting for The Flash to come to Netflix? I read that's coming sometime this month, though I can't remember the exact date.

Yup that was me. I'm so happy it's finally coming

I'm going to watch it again when it hits Netflix. It's so good.

I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out. Good season for comic book shows last season between Flash, iZombie and Constantine.

Yeah. Sad that Constantine didn't last, but I'll at least get to see that version of the character one more time on Arrow.

Arrow-First-Look-Matt-Ryan-s.jpg

Whoa, I had no idea. Is he a guest star for an episode or something? I dare not wish for a whole season appearance.

Several.

Did you mean to post that in the Stupid Questions thread by chance?

I leave for a few months and this place dies? what the bad place guys!

It's been dead for a lot longer than that, honestly. I gave it a shot at trying to keep it active and going, but I don't think anyone cares anymore.

What about them cowboys?

But seriously, what I've read of Rebirth is pretty good. I have no idea what it's going to be like in the end, though, with the eventual show down with Dr. M.

It's nomination time, not the ceremony.
That's next month.

Wow, it had been over a year seen this was last bump. Really sad, I had a lot of good times in the Lounge. Crazy how just totally dead the Hype is now.

It really is kind of sad how slow things have gotten here. I remember the days when it was hard to keep up with all the hilarious, thought provoking threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"