The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Discussion in 'Iron Man 3' started by Thread Manager, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spideyboy_1111

spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

it's already confirmed she's BRANDT not CABE. BRANDT is a AIM agent... and has no connection with SWORD.. that's AGENT BRAND not the same person

you are a speculator.. with nothing more. If you were really told info... than ALOT has changed since then and it has no merrit. you're not getting updates on your source.. so call what you post for what it is.. pure speculation. It's no longer any inside truth or relevance.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. marvel_freshman

marvel_freshman Well-Known Member

Kevin Feige: On Iron Man 3, Pepper Potts, and Marvel's Family Appeal
    http://kidstvmovies.about.com/od/IronMan3/a/Kevin-Feige-On-Iron-Man-3-Pepper-Potts-And-Marvels-Family-Appeal.htm?r=twitter

On Pepper [BLACKOUT]suiting up[/BLACKOUT]
    On family appeal

3. ctsketch

ctsketch Well-Known Member

is this speculation or has it actually been stated?

4. cherokeesam

cherokeesam SHIELD Director Coulson

Yes, please.

There's a lot of people, here and on several other sites' commentaries, who don't have a clue who Ellen Brandt is, and they keep mistakenly thinking it's either Abigail Brand or Betty Brant. She's neither of those. And neither of those make any kind of sense in the context of Szostak's scenes in the trailers. (Not to mention the fact that Fox and Sony are more likely to have the rights to those two characters than Marvel Studios anyway.)

Ellen Brandt has been independently "confirmed" from at least two sources now. Ellen Brandt makes *sense* in the context of Szostak's scenes in the trailers. AIM employee: check. South Florida (maybe even Citrusville? hope so, for easter eggs' sake): check.

5. spideyboy_1111

i'm pretty sure it's been brought up before. But the fact that AIM is being featured using extremis as a super-soldier program and infiltrating the White House essentially with Iron Patriot and apparently giving us a vice pres (who becomes president) with ties to AIM REALLY adds to the fact it's been said Cap2 is a "political thriller". Add in what we know about cap2 (winter soldier, zola, crossbones and the writers stating they would love to add MODOK in the sequel) I think it's beyond obvious AIM is playing a role in Cap2.

6. The Infernal

The Infernal Mky Mk

Does even Jagua believe LokiD at this point? lol

7. Mr. Dent

Mr. Dent Well-Known Member

Reading Feige's interview here it sure does sound close to what /co/ spoiler guy was talking about with Pepper breaking up with Tony because of how obsessed he was with his armors.

http://kidstvmovies.about.com/od/Ir...Potts-And-Marvels-Family-Appeal.htm?r=twitter

8. protocida

protocida Well-Known Member

Interesting.

9. ThePhantasm

ThePhantasm 2 sexy 4 a stormtrooper

That seems kinda dumb. The real stakes of the film are whether Tony will decide to spend more time in the workshop or more time with his girlfriend? Truly this will be an epic for the ages.

10. A Necessary Evil

A Necessary Evil One. Bad. Day.

I always thought the theme about this one was wether Iron Man makes Tony, or vice versa.

Guess not. Lol

11. TheIrishAvenger

TheIrishAvenger You are not special.

Is LokiD Roger Wardell or something?

12. ctsketch

I'd be surprised if a lot of what happened in IM3 isn't mentioned in Cap2, but I just didn't think it was stated. but I agree that they will probably at least allude to it

13. Mr.M

Mr.M Well-Known Member

Maybe it's less about the obsession with the suits, and more about improving the technology for the military and Stark Industries, keeping the peace by using the weapons/suits as deterrents for future attacks, and using the technology for philanthropic deeds, powering cities and providing the energy of the future.

But hey, it can be like any other obsession. I am sure guys have blown relationships because they were too into cars, or video games, or sports, etc. Habits potentially every bit as addicting as alcohol or drugs when taken to the extreme.

14. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

Well it IS a speculation thread you guys. lol Let LokiD assume anything as long as he's not insisting it's the truth.

15. spideyboy_1111

agrees completely...

lokiD has never claimed to know "everything" just that he knows what characters they want to use.. he just doesnt know where, why or how. All he's ever been doing is speculating.

16. darkslayer101

darkslayer101 God of Hammers

thats the vibe I am getting from the trailer scene where tony says "one thing i need to protect" to pepper. sounds like that is when they are "arguing"

17. ctsketch

he often claims to have to have insider knowledge and also claims to know some things with certainty...he's quieted down with that recently after being proven wrong a few times. There is speculation and then there is BSing

18. ctsketch

to re-iterate, I actually have no problem with what LokiD posts or speculates, I DO have a problem with him claiming insider info and back peddling when we find out he is wrong or something changes

19. mkilban2

mkilban2 family1stclothingco.com

I like all of LokiD's speculations, fun to read. And I do believe he has a source but the source only knows big picture ideas not ground breaking details.

20. spideyboy_1111

i think he just needs to start reiterating "this is the way i see it" "this is what I think" etc in his posts... not this "well i like throwing false info out there to not get my friend in trouble" crap, and say "well with what my source told me She will become this and that plays a huge role in this, etc.."

if he's just speculating.. he needs to make it obvious

21. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

Well remember how much grief we gave the one Guy who had the cell pic of Thanos makeup?
    As long as they can't back up what they're claiming it's nothing but a rumor, same goes for FUZZY pictures

22. jaqua99

jaqua99 ....I need a horse!

I believed LokiD cause of what he's told me personally, which as I have said, has stayed consistant, and competely differed from the speculaion he said in the boards. I believed him because it was more personal, he told me things that he hasn't even remotely touched upon here, and those things never ONCE changed like his speculation. So that gave me reasons to believe him. So whatever happens, happens, and we'll see. Either way, this movie is less than2 months and its gunna be awesome lol

23. jyd_me

jyd_me Active Member

Could this be one of the armors in the movie? This was from one of the Iron Man skins for Marvel Heroes.

[​IMG]

edit: I see that it's the Marvel Now! Armor... so chances of appearing in the movie are slim.

24. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Well-Known Member

So what jagua99? I mean he believed Stoszak is Wasp which she obviously isn't.

25. Doc Ock

Doc Ock The Spider-Totem Awakens

I still have blind faith Stoszak is Wasp. :awesome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.