Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm WAAAY late to this party, excuse me if this question has already been asked...

Will Iron Man head to space at the end and meet the Gotg?

Since I'm WAAAY late to this party, excuse me if this question has already been asked...

Will Iron Man head to space at the end and meet the Gotg?

eh it's rumored, but no one knows for certain.

She's not Wasp guys. Let it go. Wasp wouldn't be a villain.

And where did you get this information? I'm pretty sure Mandarin was in there plans from the beginning.

First "edition" of this very thread.

http://forums.superherohype.com/sho...ighlight=the+iron+man+news+speculation+thread

Still fun to go back and re-read the speculation as far back as 2011. Earliest reports said Ghost; then when Wilmington was chosen for the main shoot, including the giant underwater tank at Screen Gems, speculation turned to Namor (!) for awhile. At LBCC around Halloween 2011, Shane Black dismissed Mandarin outright, and Mandy was dead in the water until way late in filming.

And hell, I was a psychic all the way back then, too. :woot: About the only calls I missed was Madam Masque and Spymaster appearing in the film, and there's *still* a rumor floating around that Masque (or a version of her) is actually in the movie. So I might even be better at calling this movie than even *I* could have guessed. :hehe:

First "edition" of this very thread.

http://forums.superherohype.com/sho...ighlight=the+iron+man+news+speculation+thread

Still fun to go back and re-read the speculation as far back as 2011. Earliest reports said Ghost; then when Wilmington was chosen for the main shoot, including the giant underwater tank at Screen Gems, speculation turned to Namor (!) for awhile. At LBCC around Halloween 2011, Shane Black dismissed Mandarin outright, and Mandy was dead in the water until way late in filming.

And hell, I was a psychic all the way back then, too. :woot: About the only calls I missed was Madam Masque and Spymaster appearing in the film, and there's *still* a rumor floating around that Masque (or a version of her) is actually in the movie. So I might even be better at calling this movie than even *I* could have guessed. :hehe:

I was really hoping for a smiley playing a trumpet, but there wasn't one lol, so this shall do.

:bow:

Terrible new IMAX poster!

iai36cK.jpg

Lol, I think it looks good.

I think people think it's terrible, since we're so use to seeing parts of this poster as individual characters posters, now this is all of them jumbled together.

Lol, I think it looks good.

I think people think it's terrible, since we're so use to seeing parts of this poster as individual characters posters, now this is all of them jumbled together.

the only thing i hate about that poster is the huge head of RDJ and that pose with pepper. other than that, the background is actually neat.

http://www.philstar.com/movies/2013/03/20/921965/iron-man-3-character-descriptions Found these character descriptions today. Not sure if they're really official though. They seem about right....
I find Killian's description interesting.

ALDRICH KILLIAN [Guy Pearce] – Through his privately funded organization A.I.M., Aldrich Killian created a team to further research and develop the Extremis virus, which imparts unusual levels of strength and resiliency to human subjects.
It describes AIM as his own privately funded organization...I think some of us called this.

I still think we'll eventually see (in Cap2 maybe) that someone else is really pulling AIM's strings, Killian might be [blackout]the big bad[/blackout] in this movie but I don't see him at the tippy top of the AIM food chain ya know?

They sped it up.. relax folks lol.

That's more like it... don't see how it was hard to see that the flip was sped up. Come on, guys. Jesus.

I don't care whether that was sped up or not. That was badass to the core! :up:

I find Killian's description interesting.

It describes AIM as his own privately funded organization...I think some of us called this.

eh, i really doubt AIM is only his... it could still be a private organization (which it's not already because it's clearly a company of some sort), and he could have started it. But privately funded also means several people could be share holders still. He's probably the comic equivalent of "scientist supreme"

I thought that suit up clip was completely badass

a few parts of that were obviously sped up for the commercial. don't worry folks... common teaser stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"