Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

Now it's gone from being "obvious" to just "sharing information I get."

Once I saw it, it was obvious. I'm sharing what I saw. Two seperate things. I don't know why you're hating. Lets just get back to talking about the "twist".

as far as I know or remember, he was basically run of the boards from the SpideyFans that were ruthless to him after he posted his thoughts on Amazing Spider-Man

Oh man, I remember when that happened. Yeah people were horrible to him.

the blurry picture, I blew it up, it clearly resembled Thanos. And before that, he upload a non blury one. One of the mods saw it, I think it was Vartha.

I do recall Vartha saying he believed him (he said it in one of the previous iterations of this thread over the fuss about LokiD's ramblings). I however didn't see the clear picture, I just saw the blurry one. Which did look a bit Thanos-like, but due to it being obscured could have easily been anything.

I don't mean to offend anyone who believes in it, but I remain sceptical until I see proof. If the Peter Parker scene turns out to be true then cool, if not then someone gets probation I imagine.

In what way? He didn't like the movie and they hated him for it?

Yeah they said he was purposely trying to destroy the movie, before it came out, which is dumb since he worked for Marvel.

In what way? He didn't like the movie and they hated him for it?

Edit: Lol, my bad. Thought were still talking about Dr. Sid.

Yeah, RIM had a rough time with the ASM board. They're still a bit rabid about any criticism about the movie to this day. Though I think it was MarvelFreshman who said that RIM had told him he just took time off the site and he wasn't run off as such and was thinking of returning.

To be clear folks, there was never a prosthetic used for Thanos. Thanos was a pure digital creation.

What it may have been a photo of was some test makup for the Chitauri, since there were early rumors that it was going to be the Skrull, and they have the bumpy chin like Thanos.

To suggest this guy had inside information on Thanos being in Avengers is 'iffy' at best.

Yeah they said he was purposely trying to destroy the movie, before it came out, which is dumb since he worked for Marvel.

He was trying to destroy the movie? Well yeah, that's sounds dumb quite honestly.

I think C.Lee pointed out that many people who worked in the industry (including actors) ran away from this place because of the attitude of certain posters against them. That just sounds sad...

To be clear folks, there was never a prosthetic used for Thanos. Thanos was a pure digital creation.

What it may have been a photo of was some test makup for the Chitauri, since there were early rumors that it was going to be the Skrull, and they have the bumpy chin like Thanos.

To suggest this guy had inside information on Thanos being in Avengers is 'iffy' at best.

Actually, Thanos WAS a prosthetic. Daimon Porter played him.

Actually, Thanos WAS a prosthetic. Daimon Porter played him.

I think he did give an interview saying he had a prosthetic on. It was still clearly cgi though, but that would make it a mix of practical and computer effects. Though I'm not entirely certain on that.

So.. side track:

anyone in the UK or anywhere where the movie has been out already and has seen the movie a few times.. Have you caught any possible easter eggs or things in passing that might come up again in the future of Phase 2 as they have said things in this movie will? Feel free to spoiler tag your responses.

either way, I kinda hope it's not true, not too sure how I feel about parker yet lol

I don't know.. There's just too many questions to that supposed Peter Parker scene.

The shawarma scene was missing in the overseas release because they shot it later, but adding a mid-credit scene to these credits in particular, with a movie from Sony that has nothing to do with Iron Man 3, that takes place after the Avengers but way before Iron Man 3...

It does sound very iffy.

He didn't even dislike it, it just wasn't as good as he'd hoped. But they tore into him just the same.

Poor RIM... I guess being honest about how you feel about a movie around here is not welcomed well if it's not positive.

Were there any prosthetic **** for the Chitauri? I thought they were done with motion capture too.

Were there any prosthetic **** for the Chitauri? I thought they were done with motion capture too.

Nope, they were all motion capture. What I was saying is they may have done some test makeups at one point. That's common in the business even when doing CGI.

Well the spider-man thing might be iffy, but maybe they are playing with the Iron Man is Peter Parker's idol from the ultimate comics. And which could also play to the huge announcement we are yet to see from Mark Miller, maybe Marvel made a deal with the other companies with the Marvel property.

Nope, they were all motion capture. What I was saying is they may have done some test makeups at one point. That's common in the business even when doing CGI.

That's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying.

Well, again, I'll have to wait for any of you US folks to confirm or deny that scene when you see the film this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"