Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

I was just honestly wondering what you saw that was effeminate. You read too much into things, jak. But thanks for answering.

I'm still amazing IM3's openning weekend was right behind Avengers openning weekend

I'm still amazing IM3's openning weekend was right behind Avengers openning weekend

Freudian slip much.:oldrazz:

It's not too surprising. Avengers was amazing and this movie had top notch marketing. It would be surprising if IM3 didn't do that well. I really hope Captain America gets the same treatment. TFA's marketing was beyond lame.

I'm even more surprised Walmart's already taking dvd Preoders hahahaha

EDIT and no I'm Amazing.....I worked all lastnight and I'm HERE at a library on 4 hours sleep :D

Preorders already? Jeez. The last time I preordered anything was the PS2 Spider-Man movie video game.

I don't know how it is in other states but over here in SoCal nothing is ever sold out. Ever.

Ugh. Do not miss the library at all. Good luck with whatever you're up to.

Well, this would have been bad for sure:

http://www.vulture.com/2013/05/iron-man-3-sex-tape-that-almost-was.html
Shane Black and his Iron Man 3 co-writer Drew Pearce did a long podcast about the movie, and in the midst of some major spoilers (you’ve been warned), Black shared this delightful cut scene: “Pepper [Gwyneth Paltrow], in one draft, slept with Killian [Guy Pearce] because he was so pheromonially enhanced with this extremis that she couldn’t resist him and she was angry with Tony and so she sleeps with Killian and then he makes a sex tape and broadcasts it in Home Depot.”

I don't know how I feel about Iron Man 3...it was pretty funny and entertaining but i really didnt get the point of the twist and why not to use the Mandarin kinda like they did with Thanos last year and have Killan be the primary villian not Mandrian seem like the villian but it really be someone else...That scene where Tony and Rhodey find out is kinda weird.took me out of the movie for a bit even though it was funny... I like Tony Stark kicking ass to but I hope they go back to Iron-Man kicking ass not Tony in the Avengers...After couple days of thinking about it to..it was pretty cool all the suits how they function especially the Mark 42 being that it seem to use the same technology that Tony Ironman suit used in the battle of new york..Im really excited to see tonys next adventure is..I wonder even if all those suits were destroyed if he will rebuilt any of them or incorporate them in another suit...

Did you guys see all the concept art and storyboards posted on The Website That Shall Not Be Named? There's some really amazing stuff there. It looks like a number of the armors were going to have spotlight scenes...it's a shame they were cut.

I think that was inspired by Ultimates 3.

Part of me wish they kept it in, considering how amusing it would have been. I've been to the Home Depot numerous times, and imagining the workers reacting to it is an amusing image.
That's what I was thinking when I read that.

It looks like a number of the armors were going to have spotlight scenes...it's a shame they were cut.

Indeed. I hope they at least rendered/shot some of them and have them as deleted scenes. One can dream...

I'm beginning to believe that this is one of those rare situations where a movie based on a certain source material is liked by critics yet hated by most fans.

I'm beginning to believe that this is one of those rare situations where a movie based on a certain source material is liked by critics yet hated by most fans.

That would be true if the word "most" meant "the vocal minority."
It's not just critics who give the movie positive reviews. Cinemascore A; RT 83% of audiences liked it; average rating from viewers on IMDB = 7.8 out of 10. And the box office is at what now....? 740 million ww?

Cinemascore A;

Hardly anyone ever brings up Cinemascore but I've found it vastly more reliable than any critic, survey or website.

RT's audience % is another big number that often gets ignored in favor of the rather bull **** Fresh/Rotten nonsense.

What, for that draft they didn't make into a movie?

Mostly for making a draft of it in the first place. Though that idea does make me think Black would be a good choice to direct a gritty Daredevil movie.

That would be true if the word "most" meant "the vocal minority."
It's not just critics who give the movie positive reviews. Cinemascore A; RT 83% of audiences liked it; average rating from viewers on IMDB = 7.8 out of 10. And the box office is at what now....? 740 million ww?

It seems like there's an echo chamber effect here, with the few who dislike the movie posting and re-posting their negative views, reinforcing each other and convincing themselves that the majority shares their hate. Any time the objective facts are brought up, whether it be the film's gross, audience reaction, polling, etc., they find a way to dismiss it or turn it around.

Even the fact that the film is a massive hit and people find it funny has been cited as proof that it's really not good. "People laughed at the Bayformers, too!" "__________ also made lots of cash and it sucked!" :whatever:

Mostly for making a draft of it in the first place. Though that idea does make me think Black would be a good choice to direct a gritty Daredevil movie.

Lots of dodgy ideas make it into drafts, get kicked around a bit and are then abandoned. That's part of the creative process.

Lots of dodgy ideas make it into drafts, get kicked around a bit and are then abandoned. That's part of the creative process.

I'm aware of that. I just can't believe someone actually pitched having the villain bone the MCU's most popular female and make a sex tape. And then play it in Home Depot. A tacky draft is still tacky whether it's the final product or tossed into the shredder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"