Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

a bud of mine found this Supes fan art lol thought you guys would find it amusing
hallofsupes.jpg

a bud of mine found this Supes fan art lol thought you guys would find it amusing
hallofsupes.jpg

Does this mean that General Zod is just a decoy villain created by the real villain?

Ok, you asked for it(at least I think so...) and here it is: HISHE's IM3 video

They should have kept Tony's line to Rhodey about the Mandarin. Sure it's disappointing too, but it really is embarrassing.

hallofsupes.jpg

I would love to see someone make a video of this mimicking the way Tony puts on the Mark 42, only when Supes goes to get his cod piece on there's a critical failure. lol!

Evans was digitally reduced in CATFA rather than just putting his head on a smaller actor's body.
They actually did several techniques, depending on the shot, including putting his head on another actor's body (it's explained in one of the featurettes on the Blu-Ray disc.) The body double they used for skinny Steve is actually seen in the movie as a bartender where the Howlin' Commandoes are recruited by Steve.

How It Should Have Ended : Iron Man 3

*Contains Spoilers* For those who have still not seen it.

[YT]OUYW0JyzydA[/YT]

How It Should Have Ended : Iron Man 3

*Contains Spoilers* For those who have still not seen it.

[YT]OUYW0JyzydA[/YT]

LOL. Even if you do enjoy IM3 you can get a nice chuckle out of this vid.

LOL. Even if you do enjoy IM3 you can get a nice chuckle out of this vid.

Agreed, everything they do is hilarious.

"So are you retired?"

"I don't know, ARE YOU RETIRED?"

LMAO!!!

Wait, when Tony blew up all the armour, did he destroy to the Iron Patriot armour too?
Because that would be messy.

Wait, when Tony blew up all the armour, did he destroy to the Iron Patriot armour too?
Because that would be messy.
No, that armor has been out of his hands for years before he started making the self destructing ones. Plus that the military of course have modified it themselves.

Mjölnir;25975879 said:
No, that armor has been out of his hands for years before he started making the self destructing ones. Plus that the military of course have modified it themselves.

Actually, the Iron Patriot armor is a completely different armor from the War Machine we saw in Iron Man 2.
According to the prequel comic, sometime after Iron Man 2, Tony got the Hammer War Machine back from Rhodey and took off all the the Hammer additions and got his Mark II back.
He surprised Rhodey with a new War Machine armor.

When the Mandarin attacks started, the government got AIM to do a software upgrade and the red, white, and blue paint job for it.

Actually, the Iron Patriot armor is a completely different armor from the War Machine we saw in Iron Man 2.
According to the prequel comic, sometime after Iron Man 2, Tony got the Hammer War Machine back from Rhodey and took off all the the Hammer additions and got his Mark II back.
He surprised Rhodey with a new War Machine armor.

When the Mandarin attacks started, the government got AIM to do a software upgrade and the red, white, and blue paint job for it.
Aha, thanks. I didn't read the prequel comic (obviously).

Can we all agree that this movie has a terrific score?

nope. i found it appropriate for the film, but the zany version of it that plays over the credits just destroys any respect i have for it, and just bugs me.

i don't think it encapsulates the thematic elements of ironman i'd like it too. it's more about tony stark being a goof, than anything that is uniquely ironman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"