Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i read it was a bunch of helicopters destroying Tony`s home. I presumme he is somehow outlawed causing him to flee. The destruction of the home though is worrying me now as it mentioned Pepper and Tony inside the home when it sinks underwater... i wouldnt be suprised if she is injured or goes into hiding also during the course of this film.

Trailer description mentioned Tony going into surgery. I can see it now. Tony wakes up in recovery. Rhodes is standing there. Tony asks if Pepper is OK, and Rhodes just gives him this look. Tony in shock just lays his head back with a dazed expression. I'm not sure Pepper is going to make it out of this movie alive.

Can't they film something else while he recuperates? I'm sure there are plenty of other scenes they can do that don't involve him. I don't see why production has to stop. Hopefully he recovers soon.

That would require altering the schedules of a helluva lot of people on very short notice, mostly for any locations that they're not booked for during the following days. I could see them messing with it if they're looking at a week or so without moving forward (sfx shots perhaps), but if it's only three days or so it's generally not considered to be worth the trouble when you can wait it out without complications (changing schedules for transportation/locations/actors, etc.).

I think it'll be a quick recovery, and I'm sure they'll be quicker to put stunt guys in now to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Trailer description mentioned Tony going into surgery. I can see it now. Tony wakes up in recovery. Rhodes is standing there. Tony asks if Pepper is OK, and Rhodes just gives him this look. Tony in shock just lays his head back with a dazed expression. I'm not sure Pepper is going to make it out of this movie alive.

I'm pretty sure you just hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head.

I don't knoooow. Lot's of girls, including my girlfriend, look forward to and love the Tony/Pepper dynamic.

I just wish that they'd make it a triangle with Happy. Speaking of which...they might go all Civil War on us and kill Happy (not in the CW story line).

Whats the latest on his injury? I just heard about it

[QUOTE="_____";24156213]Whats the latest on his injury? I just heard about it[/QUOTE]
They're not sure how his recovery's going to go so they're trading him to Warner Bros for Ryan Reynolds and a pair of first round draft picks

he's currently building a bionic leg to replace his damaged one.... *awaits the IM1 line*

I doubt they will kill off Pepper. That would be pretty dark for an Iron Man movie, I am not sure Marvel would want to take the franchise down that road.

Paltrow is too hot to not keep using in the movies.

Plus, the cast needs a woman, and Iron Man doesn't really have any other women to fill the role that Pepper does.

I doubt they will kill off Pepper. That would be pretty dark for an Iron Man movie, I am not sure Marvel would want to take the franchise down that road.

The leaked trailer description, if it's true, sounded pretty dark. I think this is going to be a much more serious movie than what we've seen in the past from Marvel Studios.

Plus, the cast needs a woman, and Iron Man doesn't really have any other women to fill the role that Pepper does.

Bethany Cabe.

The leaked trailer description, if it's true, sounded pretty dark. I think this is going to be a much more serious movie than what we've seen in the past from Marvel Studios.

I noticed that. But I think the movie will stop short of actually killing the love interest, even if it's darker and more serious than the previous two films. I just don't think Marvel is ready to go quite THAT far in an Iron Man movie, even if Shane Black wanted to.

Anyone else find it interesting that the Iron Man franchise has the potential chance where its third film might be hailed as the best film in its given trilogy when most trilogies usually involve people saying on how the second was the best in their respective franchises?lol

I wouldn't give a damn if Pepper died in this film, especially if it's towards the end.

I wouldn't care if Jane Foster died either in Thor 2. ;)

He does if Maria Hill steps in as a romantic replacement.

scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"