Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno but that poster is kind of a meh from me. Nothing new or exciting.

I love how he really does kind of resemble his comic counterpart at least in the jowls. :funny::oldrazz:
2312071-screen_shot_2012_04_24_at_1.36.54_pm_large.png

Nxi9hTY.png

What if Adrian Killian actually works with A.I.M ? I know it's a little bit crazy but just look behind Killian , there's a lot of yellow and we saw A.I.M on the set :
iron-man-3-a-i-m-set-photo-600x337.jpg

On the Extremis comics , Adrian Killian sold the Extremis Serum to "terrorists" but on the movie , maybe he will sell it to A.I.M or something like that ...

I hope we get to see some awful yellow suits in the AIM building.

There will probably be somewhere as an easter egg. Maybe hanging up somewhere or in a lab.

There will probably be somewhere as an easter egg. Maybe hanging up somewhere or in a lab.

Yea that's what I was thinking, just hanging behind a door or maybe in the background while someone is doing something with a toxin.

I would rather see those yellow suits actually worn by AIM. They look like Hazmat suits anyway so not so crazy. They're the most distinguishing feature of AIM. Without that, they'll just be generic villains.

What if Adrian Killian actually works with A.I.M ? I know it's a little bit crazy but just look behind Killian , there's a lot of yellow and we saw A.I.M on the set :
iron-man-3-a-i-m-set-photo-600x337.jpg

On the Extremis comics , Adrian Killian sold the Extremis Serum to "terrorists" but on the movie , maybe he will sell it to A.I.M or something like that ...

Pretty sure it's already been established early on in the shooting that *Aldrich* Killian heads up Advanced Idea Mechanics, and is the brains behind the villains (Mandarin is just the mouthpiece).

The new scene of Killian was shot at the Wilmington docks.

That new poster is bad ass.

Is this the Krusty Krab?

Hey everyone, sorry but I just HAD to make this meme because I think we all had this in our minds when we first saw it. XD Describing how we feel about the two upcoming superbowl spots and a later trailer
tumblr_mhgrfyhgdr1qkirnno1_1280.jpg

motivatore85b593503ecbfad8faef9311969471845279e03.jpg

Last edited:
Urg I can't stand meme's they are not funny in anyway.
Just lazy and unoriginal.

Urg I can't stand meme's they are not funny in anyway.
Just lazy and unoriginal.

How are memes unoriginal? They can come from the most random places and happen by accident. And it's a huge generalization to say none of them are funny when there are hundreds of them and thousands of variations. Naturally there are some I don't care for, but at the same time there are some that are absolutely hilarious.

How are memes unoriginal? They can come from the most random places and happen by accident. And it's a huge generalization to say none of them are funny when there are hundreds of them and thousands of variations. Naturally there are some I don't care for, but at the same time there are some that are absolutely hilarious.

I'm sorry but finding a screenshot/image and throwing some quote on it isn't creative nor funny to me.
I'm sorry if internet stuff cracks you up.

Not all memes are like that though.. You're thinking of Reddit. Theres alot of creative exploitables.

But thats a different topic for a different thread.

3 days til the superbowl spot. Do we know what quarter its in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"