Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't friggin' wait for the spot. Hope it's as good as the Avengers one.

I wonder what money shot they will spoil in the full spot? lol Ex. The suitcase armor from IM2, Hulk saving Iron Man in Avengers.

I don't think either of those were in a super bowl spot. They were in the actual trailer #2.

Hopefully the spot has more new footage than old. Avengers' did. Before that super bowl spot people thought the film would be 'uncinematic'. The quality of the marketing clearly jumped with the super bowl spot though. The first trailer looks like it was made by the Marvel team and the super bowl spot is probably where Disney's team took over.

So the super bowl spot will probably be in the same quality as the first Ironman 3 trailer.

Last edited:
in what part of the game will the spot air?

Watching Ironman on FX right now. Didnt realize that there is an entire scene with Rhodey and Gabriel that isnt included on the extras of the bluray. Anyone ever see this before? I wonder why they do that. Special tv versions of movies. It happens right before the scene where the ten rings guy threatens to put that hot coal in yinsens eye.

Just rewatched the trailer and forgot about this shot, and how fitting it is given recent news:
D8Rg193.png

edit: this was a picture someone did when the first trailer came out and it was speculated on, I just remembered how cool that is.

Nice catch son of coul. He's obsessed with space now. Thats awesome how the events of the avengers really did affect him

I remember seeing that shot in the trailer and thinking there was some GOTG/Thanos connection. Oddly I forgot about that shot completely, even after Latino Review's last scoop. Thnx Son Of Coul :cwink:

I want the last shot of IM3 to be Iron Man and Rocket Raccoon hugging each other as each one sheds a single tear.

Beautiful.

I wonder what money shot they will spoil in the full spot? lol Ex. The suitcase armor from IM2, Hulk saving Iron Man in Avengers.

I'm tellin' ya, they'll show the 47 IM armors in action tonight.

Do we know when during the SB they'll show the trailer?

Hope it has a really sweet money shot. I was thinking about a shot of all the different armors flying up in the air together, but that may be too much too soon

Hope it has a really sweet money shot. I was thinking about a shot of all the different armors flying up in the air together, but that may be too much too soon

The big money shot at the end of THE AVENGERS SB ad I'm sure sold that movie to alot of people so I'm guessing Disney will try to have one big shot for tonight's IM3 ad.

Anybody think a quick possibility of a shot of IM fighting Mandy?

I seriously hope that some of his random armors are little nods to armors from the comic. Like one with a horned face mask, or a stealth colored one

Basically El Mayimbe from Latino Review and someone else started a thread here to talk about his huge Marvel super bowl scoop. He said he was here to answer questions. He wouldn't answer most of them and the ones he did answer were basically all answers we all pretty much knew.

Then he's like, "OK you want to know the scoop! I'm going to tell you the scoop!"

"When you sign up for my e-mail list you will be the first to know the scoop."

And then he linked to his instagram on his latest clue which is a stupid picture of someone in a Spider-Man mask (HERE: http://instagram.com/p/VPBmXFDpo7/)

People started calling Mayimbe on his BS, and the thread got nuked.

Now I will be completely honest here. It is very possible that Mayimbe might have some big scoop on Marvel Studios. However the way he was going about it was completely silly and unprofessional. It looked like he was just shamelessly plugging his site, his e-mail list, and his Twitter account. I think that's why his thread got nuked.

Mayimbe said we were haters drinking haterade.

Well the shameless plugs were kind of lame but he did answer my question regarding all Marvel films being in-house. So he at least deserves a present for that...LOL!

Just rewatched the trailer and forgot about this shot, and how fitting it is given recent news:
D8Rg193.png

edit: this was a picture someone did when the first trailer came out and it was speculated on, I just remembered how cool that is.

That telescope was in his bedroom in IM1 already, it can be seen in the early reporter scenes. Nothing to do with this supposed space obsession. I bet Tony was always an astronomy geek.

I wanna see a full body shot of The Mandarin and some new dialogue. If we get that, I'll be happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"