Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine if when hulk gets to sakaar instead of the villian from the comic it was red skull there ruling over a planet.
You know that's exactly what I'd like to see. I definitely want Red Skull to get reincorporated back into the main story at some point.

That's one great way to do it.

You know that's exactly what I'd like to see. I definitely want Red Skull to get reincorporated back into the main story at some point.

One of his names in Planet Hulk was the "Red King", so Skull taking his place could definitely work. They could even call Skull the Red King at first, so the audience and Hulk doesn't know who it is right away.

YyyzZQw.gif

So guys...first of all...what if he doesn't save everyone? That'd be dark!

Second, despite if he saves everyone or not, that plane just combusted. There had to be other substantially important people on it that just died with that explosion. And it's coming down. Iron Man can't save these 14 people AND the plane so...****.

Wonder if the President is one of those falling or was on the plane......

My gosh Marvel.
They never fail to impress me. This is going to be a spectacular movie.

imagine if when hulk gets to sakaar instead of the villian from the comic it was red skull there ruling over a planet.
Yeah, using Xavier's brain to control the locals.

Iron Man 3 is gonna be amazing, but I'm not gonna lie I was SEVERELY disappointed with the Superbowl Ad (even the extended spot).

i was happy enough with what they showed. the shots of the air force one sequence were new and i appreciated that. i think it is better not to be too spoiled going in.

Being spoiled NEVER effected my enjoyment of a movie, but hey that's just me.

Anywho I'm sure the 2nd trailer is gonna be released this month amd I'm certain it's gonna blow me away. :woot:

it's in the name: spoiler. as in, to spoil. lol.

to each their own.

all i know is, the first time i saw iron man use cap's shield to reflect his repulsor blast at the chitauri, it was in the cinema, and it was friggin' amazing.

it's nice to witness moments like that with fresh eyes.

30 second TV spot was much better than the extended one, wish I'd watched that one first.

Can't say this spot was all that great. Might aswell have just shown the trailer again.

YyyzZQw.gif

So guys...first of all...what if he doesn't save everyone? That'd be dark!

Second, despite if he saves everyone or not, that plane just combusted. There had to be other substantially important people on it that just died with that explosion. And it's coming down. Iron Man can't save these 14 people AND the plane so...****.
I could see this incident being used by The Mandarin to make Tony/IM persona non grata and put him in the metaphorical "cave" that Feige keeps talking about for IM3.

Anyone think the iron man 3 costume pattern design was just change for the sake of it? (or the sake of toys?)

I still haven't warmed up to the butter scotch design. I thought the red and gold was fine as a pattern.

Anyone think the iron man 3 costume pattern design was just change for the sake of it? (or the sake of toys?)

I still haven't warmed up to the butter scotch design. I thought the red and gold was fine as a pattern.

Yes, I'd have preferred a version like the Bleeding Edge Armor from the comics. It's a nice step forward from the Avengers suit, this one ... meh.
I'm still hoping it's like the silver suit from IM2 and just a transition or tech demo.

I could see this incident being used by The Mandarin to make Tony/IM persona non grata and put him in the metaphorical "cave" that Feige keeps talking about for IM3.

I was wondering about that possibility, too, but I can't tell if this is before or after the Malibu house exploded. Tony's face is all cut up, which leads me to believe that the Air Force One rescue takes place after Mandarin's devastating attack. If that's the case, then Tony would already have been broken and reduced to the cave-state before going to aid the president. I think. Maybe.

Interesting spoilers. And I'm certain a movie about "Planet Hulk"/"World War Hulk" would feature Iron Man heavily, which is interesting.

Particularly, I believe the "Illuminati" will be the World Security Council, and they'll turn on all the Avengers. I imagine The Avengers 3 would be them going against their own government while also dealing with the Hulk, in a "Civil War"-esque story.

Well... I'm not going to argue that that's a great possible way to explain where Red Skull went that also goes along with Cabe and many other connections in different ways that are tough to explain...;)

If some sort of PlanetHulk/WWH scenario happens my source has told me it's more like he's being framed by Sterns and a clone of Thor comes into it... as well as possibly Bill a little later.

There might also be a way that Sterns connects Red Skull and Red Hulk eventually, and as I've been describing to Jaqua over PM's earlier this leads to more of a Hulk being framed scenario during CA3 as they're trying to create clones and shall we say Dark Avengers that would come into the planet Hulk and WWH elements. Part of the masters' plans may be to eliminate some of the heavy hitters before they start to strike. this might mean manipulating events to get Hulk kicked off the planet. Essentially, we could eventually see some of the masters trying to frame and create their own Avengers from that sample Tony has at his tower that Loki stabbed Thor with, once Sterns is free from prison and joins the returning Masters.

The thing about the early concepts for Leader is that he's not always presenting himself as a monster even though he looks like a green goblin now.... Once sterns is freed from prison he would pretend to be good for a while by actually helping the Avengers and Banner in a big way against Thanos... as part of his deal for getting out... he feels wrongfully imprisoned. And a storyline where Leader creates Hulklings and Thorlings for the masters in CA3 and some of it transferring over to Avengers 3 could be what's used to set up Planet Hulk and elements of WWH in Avengers 3.... Cap 3 would be more of a team movie and ALL the other Avengers (including War machine and Black panther...) besides IM, Thor, and Hulk will be in that movie helping Cap defeat Zemo, Skull and the masters. if Avengers 3 is WWH elements and Ultron.

Sif may even join the cast of that Cap 3 concept and deal with Enchantress... Part of it would be set in Wakanda... Most of the masters are defeated by this team. Enchantress, Sterns and Ultron are the ones to move to Avengers 3 and relaunch a plan. But Ultron has plans of his own. First he needs Sterns to clone Thor from that sample and make it look as though Hulk just killed Thor...

Some of the Avengers buy into this... most and Cap don't. Remember the team will be a lot bigger by this point.
He met the true Sterns that is just as monstrous as his appearance in Cap 3. CA3 occurs when all the other main 4 were busy...

Thor hasn't even returned from dealing with Surtur when Hulk is set up...
Tony is off in space after Avengers 2 and his extremely brief guardians cameo. Now he's with the guardians during the time of Avengers 3...

So Leader is kind of playing all sides after he gets out of prison, including possibly Hammer in CA3 and a returning Mandarin... But Rhodey would have to deal with Mandi this time... and possibly some of the Hulk clones/The general becoming Red Hulk.

Part of the reason his appearance turns red is the same reason abomination is Red, the same reason Hulk's blood can be a problem, and Thor's takes a little longer to figure out. The serum is within Hulk's blood. And Sterns wants to make his own teams.

Wants to take the world for himself in the absence of Hulk, and most of the masters are killed in Cap 3... Sterns wants to be the Leader of the Masters of Evil... but Ultron will come out on top...

Sterns is more like our Osborn character... he'll do a little setting up of Dark Avengers elements that are already being put in place to be mixed with the WWH elements. Whichever IM villain is coming back bring him that Iron Patriot suit for his teams... Convinces the world he is good and Hulk is bad, despite the way things appear before because of how he goes about playing all sides.
But more like trying to turn people into hulklings like in one comic story. And then later Thorlings and Caplings for Ultron...
To get someone else to turn into a version of Hulk is very hard for him to do, they keep turning Red like Skull and Abomination and Red Hulk.... He needs a little bit of that original super soldier serum combo that created cap. When he applies what he got from Abomination and himself in his transformation to the general it gave him Red Hulk... and that was no good for framing Hulk... He had to clone Thor and make it seem like hulk killed him to neutralize Hulk for Ultron.

Red Skull would be gone by this time, but him and Zemo form a big part of CA3, along with other villains... They had already found Red Skull before this and knew exactly where to send Hulk during CA3.

The money the Baron provides allows for Sterns to continue Hydra's work, and make it seem Hulk is the villain. and Cap leading another team of Avengers versus the masters. Sterns is part of this but left with the power. Ultron is not really a master, only he would rule this empire they've been trying to set up. When he gets a body again after the origin movie he does

I have no worries that we'll see a lot of villains return in CA3 or Avengers 3. But I think only Sterns, Ultron and Enchantress make it into Avengers 3 now... if Szostak is Cabe.

Last edited:
Set video of the Air Force One rescue shown in the Super Bowl ad, just to show how different the raw footage looked.

[YT]8Cu5Tfcvp5k[/YT]

I'm not saying he or I have it all right but he's a lot closer to the process than I am. I'm simply expanding what he gives me...

Red Hulk & Sterns will be a bigger part of the masters of evil than Abomination.

Mark these words.

Although that stuff won't happen for a long while so you'll have to remember, and I'm being very clear right now about how in one version the WWH stuff is all a manipulation of Sterns. And Sterns is really planned to become the person who causes a lot of what seems to be Hulk losing control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"