Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. People loved Hulk in the Avengers because of how he kicked Chitauri ass and his funny scenes with Loki and Thor, it wasn't specifically because he was a hero. With Planet Hulk, like Mayimbe said, you get to have a Hulk that fight aliens and conquer a planet rather than run from a bunch of military guys. It creates the opportunity to make a Hulk film that plays on the comic aspect of the character while also show him as a badass conquerer on a mission. It would be like Kratos from GoW. More I think about it it could be gold really.

Of course it would be gold. A lot of fun too.

People liked the Hulk in TA because they got to see him doing what he did best without all of the "boring" parts of the other movies he was in, which was tear **** up. If they see him doing that in TA2(and eventually a movie where he comes back for revenge), then it's a wrap.

Yeah, but Hulk tearing **** up involving innocent civilians? Not gonna fly with movie audiences. In WWHulk, he declared war on our entire planet, when 99.9999999999999999% of the population didn't have a damn thing to do with him getting exiled or his precious alien wife getting blown up.

I don't think so. People loved Hulk in the Avengers because of how he kicked Chitauri ass and his funny scenes with Loki and Thor, it wasn't specifically because he was a hero. With Planet Hulk, like Mayimbe said, you get to have a Hulk that fight aliens and conquer a planet rather than run from a bunch of military guys. It creates the opportunity to make a Hulk film that plays on the comic aspect of the character while also show him as a badass conquerer on a mission. It would be like Kratos from GoW. More I think about it it could be gold really.

they can do that. Just not in avengers 3. Hulk has been a monster, and he is finally a hero. They shouldn't turn him back into this mindless brute at the end of avengers 2. Then make phase 3, and avengers 3 a hulk movie? Smells fishie.

again, i looked through latin review, all of his articles involve news from other sites, with pictures, and such like that, videos, interviews. When it comes to releasing information like this, saying things before they are announced, he's 1/2. and if Ironman doesnt go into space..then he's 0/2.

I am not buying this just yet. Planet Hulk seemed obvious, but the thing is there is a bunch of hints and comments than can show different things. This is probably just ONE of the possible routes they can go. not THE route. I just don't buy into this too much

Yeah, but Hulk tearing **** up involving innocent civilians? Not gonna fly with movie audiences. In WWHulk, he declared war on our entire planet, when 99.9999999999999999% of the population didn't have a damn thing to do with him getting exiled or his precious alien wife getting blown up.

If Hulk attacked, they'd probably have him target the heroes specifically. But of course, buildings might topple and things like that. I don't think they'd show civilian casualties in that case, or possibly they'd have the civilians evacuate the area.

I really hope SHH doesn't pick up this story because it is such BS.

Feige already addressed these topics essentially in September.

SPOILERS FROMS THIS GUYS "SCOOP" BELOW (i dont know how to black out the text sorry)
-
-
-

i call bs. the hulk in the avengers was one who was in control.

besides, he's talking about something that is sooo far off. like, what, 6 or so years away. being the attention seeker that he is, it would make sense for him to spin some bull our way and bask in adoration and attention for multiple years before being proven wrong.

if the hulk does not get sent away at the end of A2 then that will be our first indication of his bs.

they can do that. Just not in avengers 3. Hulk has been a monster, and he is finally a hero. They shouldn't turn him back into this mindless brute at the end of avengers 2. Then make phase 3, and avengers 3 a hulk movie? Smells fishie.

Hulk wouldn't be a mindless brute at the end of A2. If he were that way, Planet Hulk and WWH wouldn't work. Plus, it would be the character devolving. I expect MCU Hulk to eventually be speaking in full sentences.

Kevin Feige saying Planet Hulk and WWH are possible last SEPTEMBER!

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2012/09/21/planet-hulk-movie-kevin-feige/

Seriously, THERE IS NO SCOOP! Feige referenced all this several months ago.

Says they could do a new Hulk movie but wouldn't do another one until after Avengers 2!

Elmayimbe may not be 100%. this could just be speculation. in regards to a possible hulk film, he said planet hulk and wwh are cool.

i would think we would get 1, but not the other. those are hulk stories. Not avengers stories. we don't need avengers 3 to be wwh.

Makeup, prosthetics, and CGI were all used in the creation of Thanos.

And if Hulk and Thor went at it again, I think that Thor would put up a fight. I expect more of a power push for Thor in Phase 2, moreso than what he got in Phase 1(which was still pretty good for the first phase).

What CGI was used for Thanos - as far as I know it was all Prosthetics...

I hope the next Hulk movie is not PLANET HULK - I want to see him on Earth in the Marvel Universe and not off on some silly barbarian planet - was not impressed by the series at all...

If Hulk attacked, they'd probably have him target the heroes specifically. But of course, buildings might topple and things like that. I don't think they'd show civilian casualties in that case, or possibly they'd have the civilians evacuate the area.

That's not what happened in World War Hulk. He gave everybody on the planet a 24-hour ultimatum to get the **** out, then he and the Warbound were going to kill every last living thing still left on earth after that.

Another thing people are forgetting is...

What in the hell was that diamond/vagina symbol he was making with his hands supposed to mean?!?!
None of his clues were legit clues. One thing he posted was a guy in a Spider-Man mask.

Another thing people are forgetting is...

What in the hell was that diamond/vagina symbol he was making with his hands supposed to mean?!?!

Google "Jay Z hand sign" and "Jay Z Illuminati."
It's a Jay Z gimmick.

That's not what happened in World War Hulk. He gave everybody on the planet a 24-hour ultimatum to get the **** out, then he and the Warbound were going to kill every last living thing still left on earth after that.

The movies never fully adapt the comics that they base their stories on. I wouldn't worry.

Does anyone know when the next theatrical trailer IM3 is gonna be released? i know the general gist is late February to early March, but any particular source that pin points a date?

None of his clues were legit clues. One thing he posted was a guy in a Spider-Man mask.

Honestly, in the past(like 2-4 years ago)some of his scoops were accurate and true. Lately, he really has become an attention ****e.

Google "Jay Z hand sign" and "Jay Z Illuminati."
It's a Jay Z gimmick.

Well...Jay Z is a huge *****e bag.

Does anyone know when the next theatrical trailer IM3 is gonna be released? i know the general gist is late February to early March, but any particular source that pin points a date?
Oz comes out March 8. Should show up online a few days before

Elmayimbe may not be 100%. this could just be speculation. in regards to a possible hulk film, he said planet hulk and wwh are cool.

i would think we would get 1, but not the other. those are hulk stories. Not avengers stories. we don't need avengers 3 to be wwh.
Plans could change. Look at how much Thor changed from its original concept. The movie was supposed to be all on Asgard at first. They changed that obviously. But I mean, Feige was already addressing this so called "scoop" last September.

Plans could change. Look at how much Thor changed from its original concept. The movie was supposed to be all on Asgard at first. They changed that obviously. But I mean, Feige was already addressing this so called "scoop" last September.

also,Elmayimbe is the one who said black panther was a part of phase 2. according to his source. that turned out to be false. He's normally good, but when it comes to releasing information regarding the MCU, or anything that hasn't yet been released or confirmed, he's like 1/2. and if ironman DOESNT go into space, then he's 0/2

The script Vaughn was working on for years also featured Thor being banished to Earth, just during Viking times. That was obviously scrapped and changed to modern times when Vaughn left and they decided to do Avengers. Don't believe they ever planned an all-Asgard Thor movie.

another thing worth noting, he posts his info, yeah. But on latin review, he's had "scoops" that turned out to be not true. He is the one who posted about black panther being the next standalone film for phase 2. That turned out to be not true.

He also said Marvel will deny this. Maybe there is some false-ness to this.

I just think it's total bull****. With the way Marvel has set up Phase 2/The Avengers 2, the WWH stuff simply makes no sense. They have yet to explore the Thanos story, which one assumes will span GotG and TA2. With Thanos, the MCU's ultimate villain, as the Big Bad in TA2, how do they even get to the point where Hulk is doing enough damage on Earth to be considered even more dangerous than the Mad Titan? Hulk would have to **** even more **** up than Thanos does, which hardly seems possible.

It just seems to me that making Hulk the villain of TA3 would completely derail the franchise's development. There are so many supervillains from the team's fifty year history that it would be disappointing to ignore all of them in favor of centering the action around the Hulk.

i know. But even basing a movie off of that...clearly people are worrying. as am I

Yeah, I'm worried but I'm optimistic. I think it could work, and the Hulk probably wouldn't be the main villain of A3... hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"