Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the Force! That Poster, By.The.Force.

Wow, thats a poster. I can't want to have a wallpaper version. Time to replace my All New X-Men wallpaper!

I don't love it as much as everybody else seems too. But it is pretty sweet.

I've not bought a movie poster in a long time but that ish is going to be on my wall, so help me God.

Now unless they can handwave it or something down the line, I'm curious to see if he'll use his armor control ability in the next Avengers sequel.

I think it's either attached to Jack the Giant Slayer or G.I Joe. I forget which.

Yahoo movies confirmed the 2nd final trailer:

"We should be getting more answers when the final theatrical trailer for "Iron Man 3" premieres exclusively here on Yahoo! Movies on March 5, at noon ET/9 a.m. PT".

sooo
looks like the two armors on the bottom left of the poster both have the large arc reactors like that one piece of concept art that just came out
and is it just me, or does the one on top right just next to Tony look feminine-ly shaped.. rescue maybe?

The fella on the top left sort of reminds me of this baby.
Heroes%20Return%20Iron%20Man%20by%20Khurram%20Alavi%20C-L.jpg

Yahoo movies confirmed the 2nd final trailer:

"We should be getting more answers when the final theatrical trailer for "Iron Man 3" premieres exclusively here on Yahoo! Movies on March 5, at noon ET/9 a.m. PT".

YES!
looks like 11:00 am CT March 5 for me

Words can not even describe how freaking beautiful that poster is....

I said that IM3's posters were some of the best they've produced for any of the IM movies and then they release an even better one. Let's see if they keep that up when Thor: TDW starts putting out stuff.

I Love the fact that, that concept art we saw for the Space Armour a while back actually made it into the film! This film is gonna be incredible!!

The number of suits in that poster, not to mention which suits are there, give a little bit of credibility to some of yesterdays posts in my mind.

The number of suits in that poster, not to mention which suits are there, give a little bit of credibility to some of yesterdays posts in my mind.

lol now i feel like i shouldnt have read the spoilers yesterday...
Some seems very plausible

I think the new poster is terrible.
Where's the blue & orange, and all the sparks? :o

:cwink:

I think the new poster is terrible.
Where's the blue & orange, and all the sparks? :o

:cwink:

Not to mention the distinct lack of floating heads over an explosion.

man.. who do we write a letter to to get them to make some REAL movie posters with sparks and 12 character crammed into one poster?

Possibly we can get a silhouette of a character and their face in the middle of their body? (lol X-Men: FC, if you guys have never seen that one)

Wow did not expect this Poster. If Marvel already revealed this I wonder what other surprises they have planned.

I sure hope the GOTG and T:TDW posters are as epic as this one!

High Res IM 3 poster without text via Guhndoi in the photo thread...

ibmHGo4yL23SNk.jpg

The latest poster is pretty cool. Best one yet. I can't wait to get a good look at all those armours.

Wow, the water running down looks so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"