The Jehovah's Witness Wont Leave Me Alone

Tell them you follow the Old Religion. Say it quiet and serious and keep a straight face. I have used that one and the woman looked like she was going to have a stroke right on my doorstep.

I never really had any trouble with JWs. I tell them I am Catholic, they usually give me a WatchTower and they don't come back for a long time. They actually haven't come around me in years. I haven't had them be overly persistant. :) I thought they had been trained not to be too pushy when it came to door to door work.

Buy a Book about Satanism
Then put it on your coffee table.
Then invite them in making sure they sit in front of the book.

Then ask them if they want a beverage

You don't suppose something like that would only make them come around more? Gotta save them souls....:p

You don't suppose something like that would only make them come around more? Gotta save them souls....:p

I have done it before to be honest...they are usually happy to leave...
The Satanism book was turned to a page about blood...and I was offering them some "red juice"

LOLs, yeah, that probably did the trick. :p

You can always simply open the door with a shotgun.
*CLICK*
"Five seconds till I shoot"
"four"
"three"
"two"
"one"
Then you squirt them with the SuperSoaker

Then they'd have a heart attack and sue your ass. :p

They hassled my family when I was about 10. They went away eventully. If your black they come on extra strong because they think were all bible thumping God fearers.

Next time I'm just gonna say I'm Jewish or worship snakes or something.

They hassled my family when I was about 10. They went away eventully. If your black they come on extra strong because they think were all bible thumping God fearers.

Next time I'm just gonna say I'm Jewish or worship snakes or something.

dang even in the UK they torment us?!

If it's the same people every time simply say:

"May I get your full names and addresses? I need it for the restraining order"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"