The Jessica Jones Easter Egg Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Jessica Jones' started by flickchick85, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Random490

Random490 Registered

I'd like to see someone edit these two scenes together.

2. Steyin

Steyin Bidding you ADIEU!

Hell's kitchen is on the West side:

[​IMG]

The Avengers Tower and battle of NY is/was on the East side, 5 avenues over on Park Ave, right around Grand Central. The battle (should have) only reached the outskirts of Hell's Kitchen due to the perimeter the police set up as mentioned in the film. I've found the film and what's said in DD and JJ to be inconsistent honestly.

3. Alien Anal

Alien Anal Registered

I took this as Caps is probably well known to people in the military and looked up to as a symbol of America so his style and look has probably become some what of a "trend". I don't know if that's accurate or not but its how I saw it.

4. Xclaim

Xclaim Registered

Subtle Doctor Who Easter Egg....

Kilgrave: "My parents left promising careers, and their ten year old son."

Jessica: "You're not ten anymore."

5. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Registered

BTW, I saw someone post this before, but does anyone have a comparison image between Simpson in his outfit (leather jacket, hat) and Steve Rogers with a very similar outfit?

6. gildedmuse

gildedmuse Snark Is A Superpower

In fairness, we're assuming the police were able to completely hold that perimeter. The Avengers themselves were getting overwhelmed by the end there, what are the chances the police force of NYC, taken totally by surprise, held a perfect perimeter? Heck, maybe part of why they released the nuke was preciously because the devastation wasn't being held in check. It's been a while since I've rewatched the movie. Do they ever make a definite remark about being successful in limiting the invasion to the designated area?

Here and in DD they made quite a few references to the core Avengers.... while all the while managing to avoid saying any of their actual names. They kept making vague references as if it was some kind of wink wink nudge nudge secret. By the second time someone made a "big green guy" comment I was just like, "HULK! His name is Hulk! And for God's sake, Tony probably pumps out exclusive Iron Man merchandise! It's not a secret people!" It would be like if in real life everyone insisted on only referring to Han Solo as "that lovable, scruffy space rogue" or when discussing Putin people called him "the bare-chested Russian bear" or something.

I'm sorry, it's not even that big of a deal I don't know why it annoys me.

7. BarryAllen

BarryAllen ey b0ss

Everyone in the MCU has similar dressing styles.

[​IMG]

8. SirStrangefolk

SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

[​IMG]

9. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Registered

Thanks. I've long since forgotten why I asked for it, but it's good for everyone to see. An undeniable reference, imo.

10. 4thWallBreaker

4thWallBreaker Registered

[YT]SXHMYr2a1_g[/YT]