Arrow The John Diggle Thread

So apparently Diggle and his brother are the worst security guards in the world. Not only did they let in an underager (Thea) into the party, they also let in a drug dealer who was armed with a knife and a mysterious guy lurking around in the dark (Oliver).

Then again, they're probably better than whoever was guarding that ARGUS facility on the island, lol.

They weren't guards. They were personal security/chauffeurs for a couple of the guests.

tumblr_nledi2XIal1u1axvbo1_1280.jpg

This is what I've been thinking. With both Felicity and Oliver talking about him concealing his identity when he goes out there, this would be a good fit.

well I said it befor while it cool st the artist did awesome job. but it'll also reminds me of Roy's family history/ back ground which they refused to delve into. Other then that it's cool. if they ever do bri him back that's what they'll have to delve into sice the guardian is a golden from aroud the same time as captain America age character does't matter the color to me ether if that people will think cause that side of roy's is mixed with both africa America a& native America but it's is family back ground or extend family back ground give depth as does his being related to Vandal Savage

More importantly I want John Diggle to have his own Identity "Ordinance" as a super hero name fit's for him. he's a gun user that's what he does.

It fits. that's his talent he picked from the military. that's what his in your face talent is and it's original is instead of taking some Else's another characters Identity technically he was made for this show, so a code / superhero name should be made for him that's original for him that fit's with the way fight & goes to battle crime.

Last edited:
I don't need Diggle to be a superhero (in the traditional sense); I just want him to wear a mask when he's out fighting crime.

I don't need Diggle to be a superhero (in the traditional sense); I just want him to wear a mask when he's out fighting crime.
That's what I wanted too originally where a simple ski mask would do where he use properly for the right times. But apparently it's not possible. lol

I don't even want Diggle in a mask but I do like the idea of him becoming the Gaurdian. But I only want it for a few episodes.

He needs a mask. It's beyond stupid that he hasn't had one all this time.

But when you think about he mainly does a lot of covert stuff with Team Arrow, operating at night, and he's not really in the public eye a lot. Not that much to hide, especially when he's out doing missions for ARGUS with no mask.

I don't even want Diggle in a mask but I do like the idea of him becoming the Gaurdian. But I only want it for a few episodes.
the guardian a meta human though well the current one is or a super cop/ agent but mostly police super hero so with how cw well more like the writers of this are so freak about anyone be cooler Oliver this it's the proper fit for Diggle how ever if they did with diggle what was done with BOP member the female man hunter

Man Hunter Kate Spencer
New Earth

with the Argus armor in that he's not working for Argus at all he just has armor that was from them

but they can't control it (I don't want Waller to bother him at all since they made sure his wife quite, they screwed over katana & her family) and have Diggle have special bullets like Oliver trick arrows that will be fine

He needs a mask. It's beyond stupid that he hasn't had one all this time.
true but it is logic. And from the writer of this show & you know how they are with logic.

But when you think about he mainly does a lot of covert stuff with Team Arrow, operating at night, and he's not really in the public eye a lot. Not that much to hide, especially when he's out doing missions for ARGUS with no mask.
Not Really that's was his wife mostly the writers of the show can't even be bothered to let him have a silencer when not pulled in to a suicide sqaud mission. like what went down in Nanda par bot when thea was saved by the pit, he fired his gun (which I blame the writers for ) alerting people to felicity messed up plan of escape butthat made it worse (I should never say or think that but that action didn't help any one there ). he doesn't do it like a covert operators (soldiers ) or operatives agents or operations officers or any one that does a job in the spy world should act like . Again it's the writers of the fault there. he should at the very have silencer and know hwen trying to a escaper the less people that know the better as to not to alert them to your escape . and

making sure people you beat down know your face after feak scare to you home bi ivaded which you mai issue was your familys safty but your putti i eve more daer cause your taki it out o people will want to find later cause they kow your face cause oops "I made sure they know what in look like when in broke their Ribs ."

Argus will screw you over like they did when maseo wife katana was kidnapped so they won't help .

Any way this is what Diggle should do get a mask do what I suggest and take a name that's all his own from the jump "Ordinance"as his super hero or codename with team arrow fits. he's a military gun user that's his skill.

Last edited:
I don't really want John to become the Guardian because I would like to see the Guardian, as Jim Harper, to come to the show, even if only temporarily. He already had two connections to the show, his nephew Roy, and Wildcat, they were both trained by the same person, along with the original Atom.

aside from how dumb it is that they make a big deal about everyone needing to conceal their identity except Digs, they have a great opportunity to make a new black superhero. This should be a creator's dream because they have a character who already has a built in fanbase. Just don't call him black arrow lol or any variation of the black_____ characters

From EW:

Is there any truth to the rumor that Arrow might turn Diggle into the Green Lantern? — Kieran

I’m going to let executive producer Marc Guggenheim definitively set the record straight: “He’s not going to be Green Lantern,” he says. “We have our own plans for Diggle that we’ve very excited about. It doesn’t benefit us or David Ramsey to let that rumor fester. What excites us is what we’re doing with Diggle this year and the fact that Diggle has become a character in the comics.”

I just saw "Arrow vs. Flash" for the first time a few days ago and Diggle was hilarious when he was obsessing over Flash's speed! "A buddy of mine got struck by lightning. All he developed was a stutter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"