The Dark Knight The Joker Cell Phone Madness of March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got another call... it was LOUD static... don't know if it was bad reception or what...

Well, if everyone feels the way I feel about it then they probably left because this is hopeless. How are all the people with cell phones supposed to communicate? There's no way that will happen.

Kinda sucks that we have to wait to hear from 17 people who are having a blast right now.

Any other letters??? We've got an E.... maybe time to check other forums....

static huh? maybe you should call back and see if they were trying to say something. maybe theyre just trying to keep you on your toes

oh, and if you werent supposed to tell people online they probably wouldve been more specific about who your "accomplices" were

Well, if everyone feels the way I feel about it then they probably left because this is hopeless. How are all the people with cell phones supposed to communicate? There's no way that will happen.

The people with the phones, at least most of them, should have the sense to go online to find their fellow clowns. Considering the man told them to do that...mind you some people are reporting that they haven't got the call yet, so it might be a waiting game for a few hours.

If they did simple google searchs this site and unfiction, places where cellphone holders are, would pop up.

Kinda sucks that we have to wait to hear from 17 people who are having a blast right now.

it's not a blast when it seems like everyone else with a phone disappeared. like i said, i just got another call and it was just intense, loud static. i need to know if any of the others got the same thing...

Mr Walken and myself are the Vegas phone. Walken called me this morning and said that our letter was Y as in yo yo. But what the eff are we supposed to do with that?

So... i got the call, and my secret letter is "T" but the call got cut off. I at least got the letter, but it started breaking up when the guy on the other end started saying "we'll be in touch"

I hope nobody lost or sold their cellphone lol.

ok, E and Y now. im guessing this has to do with deciphering the hahaha times

and T

Isn't there an article about some poison cakes issued around gotham? Maybe there is something in there? E, Y, T? Any other takers?

FROM THE WIKI:

Xnbomb, Gupfee, Giskard

vlkers54 (SHH)

ianskyvox (SHH)

Batsean (SHH)

EddieNashton (SHH)

fceeviper (SHH)

fishtankbb (SHH)

BriGonJinn (SHH)

BigTonyVegas (SHH)

SimpleHero82 (SHH)

FlyingMonkey (SHH)

Screwpa! (SHH)
----

THOSE ARE THE NAMES OF A FEW OF THE CELL-CLOWNS

Nothing from the Joker Phone as of 10:50am PDT/MDT (Arizona) - hrm.

i think the key for the hahaha times is being unlocked through the phones, so far we've got the letters E, Y, and T, with 14 more to come

EDIT: Make that E, T, Y, and W

now we gotta start thinking of 17 letter words with E, T, Y, and W in them

thanks for the letter Schlone

The Schlone: "W"

Xnbomb: "E"

Gupfee, Giskard

vlkers54 (SHH)

ianskyvox (SHH)

Batsean (SHH)

EddieNashton (SHH)

fceeviper (SHH)

fishtankbb (SHH)

BriGonJinn (SHH)

BigTonyVegas (SHH)

SimpleHero82 (SHH)

FlyingMonkey (SHH)

Screwpa! (SHH)

the call said there was 17 goons in all, so there would be 17 letters. So far we've had T E Y and W... 4 down 13 to go

We just got the call, BriGonJinn and myself are "sharing" the Minneapolis phone. The guy said my letter is "A" as in Assualt.

ok ok, i give, my Letter was N as in Narcotics...headed home so I'll return in 30mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"