The Dark Knight The Joker Cell Phone Madness of March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a call!

I have in my possession a secret letter. We'll see where this leads. The rest of the "goons" are supposed to have letters as well. I assume we're to combine them and that'll form some kind of clue to the next stage.

"You ready for a job, clown? The boss wants me to start you off easy. I'm going to give you a secret letter."

:D

"R as in Randsom."

we have t, a, e, w and y. my first and VERY early guess would be it contains "The way...." or something close to it

i think the key for the hahaha times is being unlocked through the phones, so far we've got the letters E, Y, and T, with 14 more to come

The sooner those 14 people let us know what their letters are, the better.

They just might be the "missing clue" we've been waiting for since the new edition of the HAHAtimes. We just might break the code really fast once we have all the letters. Wow!

Unless the letters are about a new game, not the newspaper.

well... we can spell "wayne" with all those letters

i thought TwentyTwo, but then what? as in the original 22 phone holders.

The Schlone: "W"

Xnbomb: "E"

Gupfee, Giskard

vlkers54 (SHH)

ianskyvox: "T"

Batsean (SHH)

EddieNashton (SHH)

fceeviper (SHH)

fishtankbb (SHH)

BriGonJinn/GQJoker: "A"

BigTonyVegas: "N"

SimpleHero82 (SHH)

FlyingMonkey (SHH)

Screwpa! (SHH)

I don't think this is gonna make sense till we have all the letters.

Just got a call!

I have in my possession a secret letter. We'll see where this leads. The rest of the "goons" are supposed to have letters as well. I assume we're to combine them and that'll form some kind of clue to the next stage.

"You ready for a job, clown? The boss wants me to start you off easy. I'm going to give you a secret letter."

:D

"R as in Randsom."

Brilliant, thank you very much!! :up:

Trailer focusing on a dent speech and joker breaking it up maybe???

:wow:

...HELL YEAH! I was thinking the same...it has to do with sumthing regarding Dent...and the Joker crashing it up...

R for Ransom - got the call a few minutes ago.

i think the key for the hahaha times is being unlocked through the phones, so far we've got the letters E, Y, and T, with 14 more to come

EDIT: Make that E, T, Y, and W

What are you talking about?

banana-hotdog, you're missing
ianskyvox "T"
BigTonyVegas "N"

and bassboy616 said he and Mr. Walker have "Y"

Yay!

Man, I hope Perez doesn't get a call/letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"