The Dark Knight The Joker Cell Phone Madness of March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I think that's the right side of my face being reflected.

Well, way to enter the SHH board with a bang, man. If you were one letter later, you'd either face exile or celebration. I can't tell which. But these are not the droids you're looking for. Anyway, thanks! One is the loneliest number.

"Vagary"

1. an unpredictable or erratic action, occurrence, course, or instance: the vagaries of weather; the vagaries of the economic scene.
2. a whimsical, wild, or unusual idea, desire, or action.

Maybe this is something since Mr. J is such an anarchist?

I can't wait for this last letter so I can go get a ****ing cheeseburger. If the Pittsburgh phone dude is reading - Claddagh, South Side Works - totally join when this is over.

dude if we dont solve this soon, i fear i may loose what little mind i have left!

i have a feeling that we wont see the last letter by the nights end.

it's been far too long for that now...

and from Matt100 said, the real guy that had the phone went out of the country and handed the phone to matt100.

so how many others did the same?

sure all 17 people responded to the text but what about that one person who forgot about the phone then all of a sudden - - boom - - x for x text appears and its all like "whats that supposed to mean" then texts them back hoping for an answer with no results. then it's forgotten all over again.

it's that... or

someone on here has the last letter and is being an ash about it and they are sitting there with a big ---- eating grin on their faces as we all wane like wax hoping for that last letter to appear...

crusifiy me if im wrong because most likely i'll deserve it by nights end :wink:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"