Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

Love that shot of phoenix in the back of the police car! So menacing

I wonder if Todd Phillips was interested in using Batman, and WB turned him down, or if he never intended to use Batman

I'm pretty sure that's the Batmobile that's going on tour throughout the country. It was in ATL about 5-6 weeks ago, and said it was moving north.

I'm pretty sure that's the Batmobile that's going on tour throughout the country. It was in ATL about 5-6 weeks ago, and said it was moving north.
If that’s really the case, talk about the worlds biggest coincidence, like ever

Love that backseat Police car shot. There was a deleted scene one of Ledger's Joker sitting in the back of a Cop car, which that photo instantly reminded me of.

Love that backseat Police car shot. There was a deleted scene one of Ledger's Joker sitting in the back of a Cop car, which that photo instantly reminded me of.

This?

tdk-jul25-joker-chauffeur.jpg

Joker-in-Police-Car-the-joker-23804122-400-600.jpg

LOL, wouldn't it be funny if this Elseworlds story took some inspiration from Shadow of the Vampire and it was about how Cesar Romero was secretly a mass murdering clown?

More filming with Joker in the cop car. Chaos in Gotham.

I hope the movie has a Koyaanisqatsi like opening credit sequence that establishes the city.

I'm sure there will be some Joker merchandise at Hot Topic next year. Batman has totally been a Hot Topic thing since 1989. :o

Man, I really want to hear Phoenix’s take on the laugh!!

I heard he's contractually obligated never to laugh until they release the audio in the official trailer. :o

I think everyone is waiting for that. I remember hearing Heath's for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"