Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

That unreliable narrator vibe is what he's known for whenever a comic focuses on him. He thinks he's the one that has to make everything better and funny because everyone else is ****ed up.

Wonder if they just dug around some old concept art and tweaked it. Or if a new artist got to that idea by coincidence. It's a simple enough design to have gotten there by chance. But who knows.

I don't know why but this makeup really works for me.

I love this :funny:

43SEM3Z.jpg

Wonder if they just dug around some old concept art and tweaked it. Or if a new artist got to that idea by coincidence. It's a simple enough design to have gotten there by chance. But who knows.

I think it's just a coincidence.

This reminds me a bit of JP’s joker makeup too.
C8K-Y1sVYAE4UVJ.jpg

Definitely seems like they dug through some old concept art.

This reminds me a bit of JP’s joker makeup too.
C8K-Y1sVYAE4UVJ.jpg

Definitely seems like they dug through some old concept art.

Thing is they’re designing makeup for a Clown based character, who unlike the comics, uses makeup rather than chemical bath, it only mkes sense there would be some crossover in ideas based on that general framework/concept for a design.

It looks a bit like Marini's Joker... have you seen it? Is a french cmb artist

Still think they might perma white his skin at the end. Idk

The makeup has really grown on me. Honestly, I kinda love it now.

While the purple will always be a classic, I am loving the colour of the suit in this movie!

While the purple will always be a classic, I am loving the colour of the suit in this movie!
I like it too

I have to say though.
With Leto and now Phoenix, we have two jokers with little to no purple in their outfits.
That’s weird :funny:

I really hope this is a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"