The Joker Thread - Part 1

This movie so far gives me 3 major vibes. Bermejo's Batman, Batman: Ego and Long Halloween. If you look at Damned, Noel, Arkham Asylum, they all are obviously Realistic filters, but they're still fantastical I see this film series following the same rules.
Honestly, the excessive use of shadows gives me ASHOSE vibes.

That's what I was referring to With Arkham Asylum lol
That's kinda the look I'd like them to take influence from the most with Joker. Maybe not the characterization (that's more suited to a shared universe IMHO), but I think the look is ideal.

For some reason, I feel like if they use prosthetics it'll turn out a little similar to the Arkham City Joker

How you Americans have thanksgiving so close to Christmas and still keep your figure is beyond me.

Americans are fat. A fair number of San Antonians especially

Nov 25th vs Dec 26th

main-qimg-4e5c9d5e9fca23abcb75fb4156abf862

I'm getting some fairly strong Dave McKean and to a lesser extent, Lee Bermejo vibes from this movie's aesthetic. I think it would make sense for The Joker to follow suit.

How would you guys feel about a Bermejo-inspired Joker? NOT necessarily the cut up glasgow smile, but rather the hair, wardrobe, etc?

joker-80th-anniversary-100-page-super-spectacular-1-Bermejo-scaled.jpg 50484170690055bf71bf81e18add2c0b.jpg

I kind of like it, in that it feels like an offshoot of the look in ASHOSE, what with the trenchcoat and generally wild look about him. However, I'm not a fan of the Glasgow smile and I probably would be one of fans that Schossler talks about there. :cwink::oops:

I kind of like it, in that it feels like an offshoot of the look in ASHOSE, what with the trenchcoat and generally wild look about him. However, I'm not a fan of the Glasgow smile and I probably would be one of fans that Schossler talks about there. :cwink::oops:
Yeah, not advocating for another scarred smile, but I think the hairstyle, more subtle shade of green for the hair itself, and wardrobe could be ideal for this universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"