The Dark Knight The Joker to be Revealed!

The only thing wrong with that picture is his pants. That movie had an awesome Joker in it too. He wasn't so much the mass murdering genius psycho clwon that he is sometimes in the books, he was more of a piss off batman and take some money kinda Joker.

And that movie was made in 89, when Nicholson was only like 52, which in movies is only around 30.

Heath in the Batman'89 Joker design minus the perma-smile, or any more traditional flamboyant Joker design would have been the greatest thing ever for me in the history of history.

Yeah, I know it doesn't fit in the context of Nolan's Gotham, I'm just saying...

To be positive, I love Heath's socks in the TDK design, and his gloves are better than Nicholson's too.

Nicholson's Joker looked exactly as the first Joker my man. Nicholso9n was not old and barely chubby.
He looks nothing like that skinny pensive non-smiling Joker (Batman # 1)the one that served as an inspiration for the pic of Heath and his henchman in the car. That drawing looks like a young Christopher Lee.

He looks nothing like that skinny pensive non-smiling Joker (Batman # 1)the one that served as an inspiration for the pic of Heath and his henchman in the car. That drawing looks like a young Christopher Lee.

I actually agree. Heath looks more like Batman #1 Joker than Nicholson.

In the new pics heath has def got the moves down. It looks like he is having a wonderful time

In the new pics heath has def got the moves down. It looks like he is having a wonderful time

Hahahahahaha. The last one really makes me laugh -- 'The hills are alive with the sound of Slaughter.'

Hahahahahaha. The last one really makes me laugh -- 'The hills are alive with the sound of Slaughter.'
Lol. He seems to be having so much fun indeed, from an introverted sexually repressed cowboy, to loser junkie, to crazy murderous clown, this guy has incredible range and seems, each time, to become the character he is portraying.

He looks nothing like that skinny pensive non-smiling Joker (Batman # 1)

But he looks like the normal weighted evil smiling Joker (Batman #1):

JokerNichComparision.jpg

And for a traditionally smiling character that's good.

So, both are different great versions of the same character, how cooky.

But he looks like the normal weighted evil smiling Joker (Batman #1):

JokerNichComparision.jpg

And for a traditionally smiling character that's good.

So, both are different great versions of the same character, how cooky.
Good point, I loved Jack in B89 but always thought he was a little too fat and too old for the part, and that the frozen "permasmile" limited a bit his Incredibly expressive face but maybe that's just me.
I thought he looked more the part in the Shining, but like I said he was great in B89 and a lot of fun to watch anyway.
And I think it was smart of Heath and Nolan to chose another route because, well you know, you got that great Michael Caine quote as your sig:woot: .

Yea Jack was good, don't like the fact alot of people on youtube, that Empire thing are commenting about Jack as not being proper and how Heath will own him and all that crap, they see a few pictures and mentally ejaculate and make super mega proclamations.

Yea Jack was good, don't like the fact alot of people on youtube, that Empire thing are commenting about Jack as not being proper and how Heath will own him and all that crap, they see a few pictures and mentally ejaculate and make super mega proclamations.
Yeah. Like I said before, comparisons shouldn't be made b/c it's almost like they're playing two different characters.

What the hell? Nolan's aim was to follow the look of the Joker from Batman#1, minus the bleached skin. Dark circles on the eyes, messy green hair, all a sinister look the original Joker had. No way in hell is it Burton's. Besides, Burton's Penguin was turd in my opinion. He was more "Joker" like in appearance then "Penguin."
Um....hardly.
joker-batman01.jpg

Batman #1 Joker was pretty much the dapper Joker we've seen for the past 67 years.

Not that I don't think Heath looks cool. Because he really does. I'm just saying, he's hardly the real-life visual equivalent of the Joker from Batman #1.

Um....hardly.
joker-batman01.jpg

Batman #1 Joker was pretty much the dapper Joker we've seen for the past 67 years.

Not that I don't think Heath looks cool. Because he really does. I'm just saying, he's hardly the real-life visual equivalent of the Joker from Batman #1.
that profile of the joker makes him look like sherlock holmes
sherlock2.gif

heres another quick one i did

comparisongk0.jpg

I have always loved Jack's look, I love Heath's look (especially his eyes), Ceaser's was good for being fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"