The Dark Knight The Joker to be Revealed!

I wonder if the Jokers hair colour would wash out over time? Or grow out for that matter.

jokerslr3.jpg

Umm...nice!

Whenever I explain to any one my friends' not 'in the know' as to the look of Ledger's Joker in TDK, I describe it as Beetlejuice meets the Crow.

It has been a while since i heard the crow comparisons :ikyn

Yeah, as soon as we got better pictures of him showing how green his hair was, the Crow comparisons ended for me. It was mostly the leaked set videos that had his hair looking very dark that made me think of the Crow.

I will say that when I first heard about Heath Ledger playing the joker I was sold on it sucking.

A few things have turned me around on that. Will start with the look it's awesome he fits right in with Nolan universe much the same as Jack fit Tim Burtons.

Second, Battle Royal. What you say how could this possibly have anything to do with The Joker. Now correct me if I have the wrong guy but I think it was number 7 Yukihiro Kotani who was the one playing for fun. When I was watching him I kept calling the asian Heath Ledger. In discussions about the movie I made that point and one of friends said well that bodes well for him as the Joker and it does. Even though they are two different people you can see that maniac that is brought to the screen. I know thats a little convoluted and odd but go back and watch and tell me you don't see Joker elements.

Finally the Joker is the best comic book villain of all time and Nolan has proved that he can make Batman back into America as our favorite crime fighter, something noone thought would be possible after George Clooney shat all over the franchise

did anyone had a problem when christian bale got to play batman?if you did and you really liked him as batsy why don't you wait and see how heath does?i mean good or bad we re gonna have to get used to him since he's gonna be in BB3 too.or isn't he?...

I will say that when I first heard about Heath Ledger playing the joker I was sold on it sucking.

A few things have turned me around on that. Will start with the look it's awesome he fits right in with Nolan universe much the same as Jack fit Tim Burtons.

Second, Battle Royal. What you say how could this possibly have anything to do with The Joker. Now correct me if I have the wrong guy but I think it was number 7 Yukihiro Kotani who was the one playing for fun. When I was watching him I kept calling the asian Heath Ledger. In discussions about the movie I made that point and one of friends said well that bodes well for him as the Joker and it does. Even though they are two different people you can see that maniac that is brought to the screen. I know thats a little convoluted and odd but go back and watch and tell me you don't see Joker elements.

Finally the Joker is the best comic book villain of all time and Nolan has proved that he can make Batman back into America as our favorite crime fighter, something noone thought would be possible after George Clooney shat all over the franchise

:up:... i agree

I think Heath will do great. It will be a great movie and the general feeling of the movie when done will be great. Great great great

did anyone had a problem when christian bale got to play batman?if you did and you really liked him as batsy why don't you wait and see how heath does?i mean good or bad we re gonna have to get used to him since he's gonna be in BB3 too.or isn't he?...

There are those who do have a problem with Bale.
Plus, Schuacher stuck with the franchise for one more movie. So did O'Donell as Robin. Does that mean we had to get used to them?
I'm positive I'll like Ledger, but to say that we'll have to get used to him no matter what... eh, I don't know.

PS: Xairetismata stin omorfi Thessaloniki!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"