Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If abbie was cast as WW i wouldnt have a problem with it but she isnt my first choice.

your reasons dont make sense all you have said is she isn't attractive thats the basis of your argument that has been destroyed by many here who think otherwise

i have given much better reasons why she is a solid candidate

- great actress with tons of range

- only 30 years old

- very pretty imo

- has a strong mature look and screen presence

- comes across as legitimately tough and was convincing as a bad ass warrior in sucker punch

- great height of 5'8 and her physique is good aswell she is no twig

- on top of coming across as legitimately tough she also has shown compassion and warmth just look at sucker punch where she was tough but also very protective and motherly with her relationship with her sister Rocket

but mila kunis! :lmao:

SP is my favorite band. I approve of Gabel as Billy. That movie would be epic as almost all of my favorite bands were around during that era.

Joe Anderson as Kurt Cobain
joeanderson.jpg

Seth Gabel as Billy
seth.jpg

Clive Owen as the Drum God
hKqxnFfCc063s4K_W9VqMw2.jpg

and keith richards as scott weiland.

If abbie was cast as WW i wouldnt have a problem with it but she isnt my first choice.

she isn't mine either mine is still gemma artreton:yay:

she imo fits the henry cavill/christian bale before thier hero roles mold of casting a good young up and coming actor who has been in some popular movies but isn't big name yet can do action aswell as drama and only 26
24zeh3q.jpg
gemma-arterton-iwc-filmmakers-dinner-2012-cannes-film-festival-prada-dress.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't watched any of his movies (except Immortals where he had like 2 lines) so I don't know how his acting is but Kellan Lutz has the right height and body shape for Aquaman.

I haven't watched any of his movies (except Immortals where he had like 2 lines) so I don't know how his acting is but Kellan Lutz has the right height and body shape for Aquaman.
I actually thought about him for Aquaman at first, but then again, some people would be against it because of the Twilight series.

If height wasn't a factor, Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) may be able to pull of WW. She's only an inch shorter than Mila. She showed both a softer and a more aggressive side with her role as Daenerys.

Last edited:
ЯɘvlveR;24603581 said:
but mila kunis! :lmao:

Yet you keep ignoring the fact that youre casting Boyd Holbrook as Flash and James Franco as Batman ahahahahah.

You have no taste dude. None at all. Can we be done with this, I think you have awful ****ing taste in casting, and you think the same about me. Lets get past that so you can stop calling me an ass and a child. Theres no reason to resort to name calling buddy.

It looks to me like youre the ******** one, youre attacking me with name calling. Thats really immature, its an internet messageboard. Of course people are going to disagree with you.

Gamer_SP.png

This is how I imagine you hahahah.

I have two different casts for either a new frontier movie(older, and really what I think the film should be based on) or the new 52(younger cast).

Henry Cavill and Garrett Hedlund are Superman and Flash in both

New Frontier:
Michael Fassbender as Batman( I finally joined the bandwagon)
Berenice Marlohe as WonderWoman
Jensen Ackles as Hal or Nate Parker as Jon(it could work)
Idris Elba as Jon'zz

New 52
James Lafferty as Batman(sorry, but I really think he can pull it off)
Brooklyn Sudano as Wonder Woman
Matt Lanter as Green Lantern
Rupert Friend as Aquaman
Ernest Waddell as Cyborg

Note: the 52 cast is just that, the characters. I would in no way want them to do a complete adaptation of the 52 origin story.

I love Mila Kunis more than most here, but she shouldn't be a consideration for WW at all. I always saw her as a good Lois Lane possibility pre-Amy Adams though.

Jessica Brown-Findlay would be a decent choice for WW too.

Jessica Brown-Findlay, Emily Blunt, Hayley Atwell and Gemma Arterton are all beautiful women and fine actresses to boot. But they are more suited for Lois Lane than Wonder Woman.

None of them strikes the "statuesque amazonian" chord which is essential to portraying Diana.

On the other hand you get that vibe immediately from Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Alexandra Daddario:

600full-mary-elizabeth-winstead.jpg
alexandra%2Bdaddario.jpg

Last edited:
Jessica Brown-Findlay, Emily Blunt, Hayley Atwell and Gemma Arterton are all beautiful women and fine actresses to boot. But they are more suited for Lois Lane than Wonder Woman.

None of them strikes the "statuesque amazonian" chord which is essential to portraying Diana.

On the other hand you get that vibe immediately from Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Alexandra Daddario:

600full-mary-elizabeth-winstead.jpg
alexandra%2Bdaddario.jpg

Mary Elizabeth Winstead is an ok choice(I always saw her more as Mary Jane) but Daddario really looks like a little girl to me. Maybe good casting for Donna but certainly not for Diana.

Well, she's 26 now and will be closer to 30 by the time JL comes out. Plus they can always use make up and lighting to make her seem more mature looking.

Daddario is too young looking, same goes for Mary Winstead. Plus, I got a feeling Winstead is gonna be Sharon Carter in Cap 2.
Daddario is better suited for Wonder Girl.

I can dig Ackles as Hal, I just would prefer Chris Pine or Logan Marshall Green if they recast Ryan Reynolds.

Daddario is not how I pictured Diana or Donna. I can only really see her for Batgirl.

As for MEW, she is gorgeous and has blossomed in to a terrific actress (re: Smashed). BUT, she doesn't suit Wonder Woman.

Hal Jordan is a role Ackles seems to be made fore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"