Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me 5'6 and up is fine my ideal height would 5'7-5'8 for Diana not short by any mean but not too tall like a 6ft lol right in the middle range

I know camera angles and stuff is always there... but I still like the candidate to atleast be... in terms of centimetres...170cm... can't have a Natalie Portman do it however good an actress she is... definitely not claiming to want a 6 feet actress but is ~5'8" too much to ask?

Omg...Who cares how tall she is? As long as she isn't super short it will be fine.

Fans refuse to let go of the height issue because they're fickle. It's sad.

Kiera Knightley is a horrible idea. The build, the look, awful choice. Plus for personal reasons, i find her extremely annoying in all the movies ive seen her in.

Whoever suggested Knightley should look at Wonder Woman for 1-3 seconds and then immediately re-think that.

I'd rather have Meghan Ory!
Meghan_Ory.png

I dont watch network TV... Must research.

She is too short... A good couple of inches shorter than what IMO should be the minimum height of a Wonder Woman candidate!

Also she seems a little too pale, though that isn't the biggest issue for me.

I'd rather have Meghan Ory!
Meghan_Ory.png

shes hott, i wouldnt mind her but i think WW may get a bigger actress.

shes hott, i wouldnt mind her but i think WW may get a bigger actress.

I want a bigger, more known actress too... I was just comparing Ory with Katie McGrath in the previous post... i wasn't really suggesting her but good to see people liking the idea... There's just something off about Emily Blunt... pro'lly she looks a lot better in red hair... Arterton is too pale... skin color's all wrong... and I just can't see Atwell as Wonder Woman... Among the known actresses, some are involved in Marvel (Smulders, Alexander), are too old (Beckinsale, Jolie), have too much negative vibe (Megan Fox, Biel) or are just plain wrong for Diana (MEW).
Only name I can think of at the moment is Amber Heard though she too looks noticeably better as blonde!

:(

Last edited:
I've never seen ory in anything, but she looks perfect for the role.

edit: actually, i think i did see her looking smoking hot in a red dress in once upon a time. my memory is terrible though.

Henry Cavil = Superman
Chris Pine = Green Lantern
Jensen Ackles = Batman
Taylor Lautner = Aquaman
Steve Howey = Flash
Gioncarlo Esposito = Martian Manhunter
Rosario Dawson/ Rhona Mitra = Wonder Woman
Joe Manganiello = Lobo
Todd Stashwick = Lex Luthor
picture1nzk.png

really i thought chris pine had the right mix of comedy and action for green lantern. And i know rpsario has some differences from wonder woman but she was the best amazonian type i could think of. I think rhona mitra would do well if she beefed up a bit she has the strong facial structure for it. And if anyone saw stashwick in revolution you would think lex luthor as well. Howey has really grown as an actor and could provide another level of comedy in the movie. And jensen ackles would play a great batman and young bruce wayan i think he would just have to shed the country accent he has in supernatural for the one he uses in "Under the Red Hood" And i though of lautner as a young prince version of aquaman his fight scenes would be fluid like water by using his acrobatic abilities. What do you think about joe as Lobo? Seen him in Trueblood?

I still say theyre going to avoid a big name and go with a tv actress from a popular show.

You know, Ive never seen Rosario Dawson mentioned before, and that choice, when you think about it, isnt that bad. Shes 5'7, in good shape, good looking and always looks great on film, experienced, can pass for that Mediterranean/Exotic origin. She can definitely fill out the costume.

WW should also have a aura of danger to her, and Rosario has played a tough girl /bad tempered before.

Thinking about it, shes a interesting choice.

I can see it. In fact, I think its one of the better suggestions Ive heard.
Rosario+Dawson.jpg

Last edited:
She's too hammy of an actress for WW. She plays regular people just fine, but when more is expected of her, she's not good.

Esposito is a tremendous actor and is growing on me as Martian Manhunter though given his high quality villains he'd be shoe-in for Lex Luthor in my books too!!!

She's too hammy of an actress for WW. She plays regular people just fine, but when more is expected of her, she's not good.

I havent seen anything from her in awhile. If you want a example of something dramtic with her,theres 25th hour.

Magic Deathstroke and AZ have you even made suggestions or do you merely correct others. Rosario Dawson actually already has experience being an amazon as like ackles she played one in an animated DC movie. And you cant argue her look is powerfuland amazon like. And ackles plays a part on TV. The fact you believe that is his only way of acting shows you how good at it he is. Watch devour again. I believe Lautner is the biggest stretch but Aquaman is gonna be a tough character to make interesting so the mist we can hope for is drawing in a Hemsworth + style woman audience wanting to the him shirtless :)

I like the suggestion of Joel Edgerton for Aquaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"