Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Agreed and this pic convinced me that Ezra looks a lot better as Flash than Grant Gustin.

Agreed and this pic convinced me that Ezra looks a lot better as Flash than Grant Gustin.

I still can’t get over how BAD Ezra was in this movie. Unbelievable that no one reined him in. He just did whatever the hell he wanted in the role with no regard for what Barry has developed into in the comics over the past 50+ years.

It’s a shame that Cavill and Affleck are the ones that are possibly being recast when it’s really Ezra that deserves to be replaced above everyone else.

I still can’t get over how BAD Ezra was in this movie. Unbelievable that no one reined him in. He just did whatever the hell he wanted in the role with no regard for what Barry has developed into in the comics over the past 50+ years.

It’s a shame that Cavill and Affleck are the ones that are possibly being recast when it’s really Ezra that deserves to be replaced above everyone else.

Ezra kind of annoyed me too at times. BUT, I feel as though Ezra was most annoying during the Whedon shot scenes so I dont think it was his fault. In fact, I feel like Barry was a lot more reigned in in Zack's cut. I think Whedon wrote a lot more jokes and quips and directed Ezra to do a lot of the goofy facial expressions we saw. The "I need friends" bit with Bruce was funny in its original iteration but then Whedon inserted the whole "brunch" thing and that just took it too far.

A time above...a time before...

t2yhnowhvul11.png

Zack confirmed that storyboard of Superman was indeed from JL.

****@!!:!:$!!

Superman leaving the Batcave and heading to Russia?

Even if we get a MOS2, WB might cut all of the best scenes from it.

Superman leaving the Batcave and heading to Russia?

Even if we get a MOS2, WB might cut all of the best scenes from it.

Nah, I think right after Clark gets his suit back, we get First Flight 2.0 and then he heads to the batcave and then he makes his big entrance in Russia. Due to the runtime constaints I...understand why Whedon cut it but it would've been such a beautifully cathartic scene to have in the movie to bring Clark's arc full circle from MoS.

What storyboard?

EDIT: Just saw it. Where are people getting this stuff from?
Zack poster the storyboard himself the morning the whole Cavill debacle started. People werent sure if it was from Man of Steel or JL and Zack confirmed its JL. He then confirmed the scene is from JL.

Also, I find it curious that Zack claims to not have seen the finished Theatrical cut of the movie and yet he seems to be fully aware of what was NOT in the movie because he keeps leaking tidbits of stuff that were not in the film.

Zack poster the storyboard himself the morning the whole Cavill debacle started. People werent sure if it was from Man of Steel or JL and Zack confirmed its JL. He then confirmed the scene is from JL.

Also, I find it curious that Zack claims to not have seen the finished Theatrical cut of the movie and yet he seems to be fully aware of what was NOT in the movie because he keeps leaking tidbits of stuff that were not in the film.
His wife saw the movie so it is possible she could've told him everything since she was at the premier.

Maybe they just used so little of Snyders footage that any random shot he chooses is more likely to have been cut than not.

That's all this universe needed was a recasting of it's two most beloved characters. There's no way they can reboot either with all the irons in the fire. This is messy, very messy. I don't know how WB keeps pushing forward.

Man, **** this. The DCEU truly is a cluster**** lmao.

Sad park is everything Zack did for storyboard was shot so just imagine that everything he has showed us we lost.

Even if he hasn't seen the movie, others who know him have. I remember his son tweeting about seeing the movie.

His wife saw the movie so it is possible she could've told him everything since she was at the premier.

Yahtzee. I forgot she was a producer. How awkward.

I remember he once posted on Vero that he didn't know what people were talking about when referencing the Russian family. He literally had no idra there was a Russian family in the movie. Lol

It's a shame that with Cavill and Affleck likely gone, we'll no doubt lose their supporting actors as well.

No more Adams, Irons, or Simmons, etc.

They should just do a hard reboot. With all these recastings, when there's gonna be a collector's pack of the entire DCEU, it's gonna be messy as hell watching the films when there's a new face portraying the character every few films lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"