Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Actually the ideal person would be Alex Ross who would be the right person to make it feel as real as possible. But once again I don't understand the logic of putting out a GN when there is a 90-95% completed movie in the vaults.

No argument there my man, I’m just trying to think of other cost effective ways for WB to give us what they want if they’re gonna keep that 95% done film locked in the vaults.

No argument there my man, I’m just trying to think of other cost effective ways for WB to give us what they want if they’re gonna keep that 95% done film locked in the vaults.

Imagine what would happen if someone ended up hacking Warner Bros (like Sony back in 2014) where Snyder's Cut of the film ended up getting leaked online as a result.lol

Imagine what would happen if someone ended up hacking Warner Bros (like Sony back in 2014) where Snyder's Cut of the film ended up getting leaked online as a result.lol
As I said before if they released the Snyder Cut as it is right now it would probably look like X-Men Origins: Wolverine when it was bootlegged. Which wasn't to far off from looking finished. The only unfinished part in that movie was really Deadpool.

The Snyder cult would riot

Surely someone here is one of those "nerds" from films who can hack anything

Right? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Surely there is one person who has some sort of intrigue into this sorta thang.

PersonalMiserlyEquine-size_restricted.gif

Right...???

But naahhh, no professional super-hackers here, only experts in script writing, casting and filmmaking, those we have a'plenty... :o

casting experts obsessed with height and thinks Anne Hathaway's not hot enough and Gal Gadot is not suitable cuz she has no boobs? Yup
My favorite? "How hard can it be to write a good _______ movie??! Just do this and that and that! Genius!!", which leads to "Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!" :awesome:

It seems to me that entitlement and lack of awareness go hand in hand.

My favorite? "How hard can it be to write a good _______ movie??! Just do this and that and that! Genius!!", which leads to "Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!" :awesome:

It seems to me that entitlement and lack of awareness go hand in hand.

lol ya and then he backtracked haha

lol ya and then he backtracked haha
And he's not even the only one or the worst, there's plenty more like him....just look around... :o

Aww dude, I just noticed my "name" on your sig :ilv: awwwww you!!! :ilv: I still remember the time you interrupted my vacation to ask me if I was fine...
Ct9lE8V2A5IyjI8vA0HvGfbqsbQRvqqv.gif

And he's not even the only one or the worst, there's plenty more like him....just look around... :o

Aww dude, I just noticed my "name" on your sig :ilv: awwwww you!!! :ilv: I still remember the time you interrupted my vacation to ask me if I was fine...
Ct9lE8V2A5IyjI8vA0HvGfbqsbQRvqqv.gif

tumblr_o938o0dyu51uxe8k1o1_540.gif

tenor.gif

Yup. Dat wouldve bern nice to see. Too dark I guess though.

That looks like it just would have required more CGI than they wanted to utilize on the setting, so it was probably as much of a budget thing and a victim of the story being constrained to "save the world" VS "the world is taken over and then liberated over the course of two films" as it being scary. It doesn't look especially scary compared to a lot of what was in the film, it's just larger in scale. That's pretty clearly a more involved version of the invasion/takeover.

So that insider who has been talking about the JL test screening the past couple days confirmed the Snyder Cut began with the history lesson. Im betting that it was a lot longer too. Damn. Slowly this thing is getting pieced together, folks! Lol!

The thing I hate learning about from the insider is how everything was setup. I like the fact that Snyder was in charge of JL and Superman, while Afflack and Johns had Batman, and Wan had Aquaman and Patty had Wonder Woman and I liked knowing that everyone seemed to be on the same page on how to proceed. This is what upset me the most because I personally like the picks for who was heading what and I liked that they all were working together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"