The Kindergarden Remember Thread

musclesforsupes

Superhero
Reaction score
Okay,

Who remembers kindergarden?! I remember that year, it was 1983. Friday the 13th part III came out, I dressed up as Superman for halloween, we had cookies and juice almost daily, square pizza on fridays, watched cartoons, slept on rugs, and learned my 123 and abc's wow memories, if I could I would do it again.:up:

I got beat up by a girl!! :( But, in first grade I got suspended for bringing one of my dad's playboy's to "show and tell"! First grade was better for me. Chicks dug the bad boy!

it was 1989, and "the simpsons" had just came out. so did "batman" and "tmnt". that's all i used to draw. had an a$$load of tmnt toys. i think i started reading comics around that time, too. i was bored one day and decided to jump off of the jungle gym. i hit my arm on one of the bars and landed on my feet. it was pretty badass.

i remember a large part of it, best friend was a girl called laura, i always thought we would get married...

although i don't want to fathom how high pitched my voice was back then, i saw a school play i did at primarty school, and it was rocket high then:(

oh the shame...

OMG, I feel old! Kindergarten for me was in 1976! And I remember a few things, but not much. For those who were in kindergarten in 1989, that's when I graduated high school! :eek:

musclesforsupes said:
Sounds good turbo. OH and cowabunga lol.

yeah, it was pretty awesome.:cyclops:

good times, good times. *sigh*...

JStorm said:
But, in first grade I got suspended for bringing one of my dad's playboy's to "show and tell"!

that's cool.:up: all i brought was my bart simpson doll and some tmnt toys.

Damn. In 1983, I graduated from college. :confused: :thing:

But I still remember kindergarten, it was only a few years before that. We used to play outside with rocks and wood. They hadn't invented plastic yet. :mad:

Truthteller said:
Damn. In 1983, I graduated from college. :confused: :thing:

Hahahahaha, I no longer feel old! TY, TT :D

i remember when i was suppose to color part of a bowl blue and i colored it purple .. i tried to get my friend to exchange papers with me .. hehehe .. she didnt .. what kind of friend was that ? ..so i did the next best thing .. i cried .. ..

JStorm said:
Muscles, how old are you?

Gonna be 27 this October, but yea with all the goofy threads I make I act like im 5 lol..
BTW Down with Campbells!!

Oh and I am really Tom Welling :D:up: :supes:

this is my first memory ever of school... I remember showing up the first day and seeing this little blonde girl and knowing I liked her.

Even at an early age I was screwed cause she was talking to some blonde kid and was always around him... an no they were not brother and sister.

musclesforsupes said:
Gonna be 27 this October, but yea with all the goofy threads I make I act like im 5 lol..
BTW Down with Campbells!!

Oh and I am really Tom Welling :D:up: :supes:

Naw, man. I wasn't poking fun!! I asked because you said Friday the 13th to compare to your year.(1983) I felt old with you. But, I think mine was 1984!

I remember we used to have"big blocks"..lots of fingerpainting..I saw up a girls skirt(that was nice)..got home told mom..mom spanked me

I got my first kiss in kindy.... man I was such a playa back then :o

musclesforsupes said:
I want to go back in time :(

I do too... I wanna go back knowing what I know now and correct about 95% of my life in school.

I just wanna go back in time, working, responsibilities, and being a grown up stinks.

*sings* Dont Need Money, Dont Need Fame! Dont Need No Credit Cards To Ride This Fame. Thats The Power Of Love!!!!!

Are You Telling Me You Built A Time Machine In A Deloran?

88 Miles Per Hours!!!!!

I remember getting put in time-out for like an hour because someone dared me to kiss this boy, and when I did, another kid told on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"